C h a p t e r S i x t e e n *

Angel 

  "Whos weekened is it with Dj next week?" Ant asked setting the table while i finished the final touches on dinner. Tonight was as simple as it got: Sloppy joe sandwhiches with nachoes and a salad. 

    "Destiny, Dj dinner is ready!" I shouted grabbing the pitcher of water and juice from the fridge. " Well Darren hasnt asked for him yet so im assuming hes busy." I shrugged. In fact he hasnt even called me up for Dj this weekend either. With all of the progress we've made i really hope he aint back on his disappearing bullshit. 

  "Okay thats good then. I was thinking you could come over to my mothers for dinner next sunday. Im pretty sure she'll wanna meet him too." Ant stated sitting down at the table. It had been a little over a month in my new apartment and i had to admit everything was going good, Including having Anthony tonight. This was the first time in a week and a half that we've spent time together and because ive been trying to cut back on that i suggested he bring Destiny just like the last time. 

  Ever since that night at Ants house i just didnt know how i could keep seeing him. I thought about just calling things off and avoiding him, believe me i did. But Ant had made it perfectly clear where we stood i knew he wouldnt just take no for an answer, Or in this case leave me alone. While on the other hand i didnt want to end things either. I know i sound dumb as shit. Not only did the niggas brother rape me but i killed him! Oh and lets not forget hes a cop so its not just like i could just be like hey i knew your brother because im a hoe and my fuck buddy wanted to rob him, so he fucked and threatened me. Oh yeah then came back to kill me so killed him first.

  "Hellllo earth to Angela." He chuckled. "You know you heard me." 

"Me, meet your mother?  You were serious about that huh?" I mumbled playing in my hair. " Let me think about it and then get back to you." 

"Baby." He called out patting his leg for me to come sit down. Reluctantly i walked over and straddled his lap with my head down. "Whats wrong?" He inquired tucking my hair behind my ear making me blush. " Meeting my mother wont be that bad. I wouldnt have asked if i didnt think you were ready. She's going to love you watch." He assured pecking my lips and giving my ass a soft pat making me playfully roll my eyes then stare into his. 

A few months ago this wasnt me. I wouldnt be having a nigga in my home with my son all giggly and lovey dovey. Im still not even too sure what this is with Anthony but i couldnt help but feel something. Something that i didnt want to end even though i knew it had to. How could i look at him knowing what i know and still need to be with him. I needed a way out, i was in way too deep and this was a secret i needed to take to the grave.

"What we eatin ma?" Dj questioned peeking into the kitchen still focussed on the game him and Destiny were playing. 

" Youll find out as soon as you put that controller down and come sit your behind down. Wont you?" I said climbing off of Ants lap. 

"Yes ma'am." he mumbled dragging his feet back into the living room. A few moments later both him and Destiny returned and we began eating. Afterward we all enjoyed a Disney movie Destiny picked out along with some icecream until both kids fell asleep. I almost fell out right with they asses until i felt kisses on my temple and Ant playing in my hair. 

  " You must have been tired." He said softly into my ear making me get comfortable in his hold. 

   "You could say something like that." I smiled. "Did you enjoy dinner?" 

   "Those sandwhiches hit the spot. Hell yeah i enjoyed them. The question is, how the hell im going to get me and my kid into that car." He laughed heavily. 

  "You dont have to go if you dont want to." I whispered pouting my lip making him smile. "I mean i know the kids are here so not like that but i was enjoying your company." Realizing of my invatation i knew i couldnt take it back. "We just have to be in seperate rooms when these two wake up thats all." I added sitting up from the couch. 

    "Yes ma'am." he mocked picking up Destiny and laying her on the couch. "You go on and shower, ill get Dj into bed and be right up." He offered grabbing a few covers from the hall closet. 

  As good as a shower with the both of us sounded i knew tonight was staying G rated and settled for a quick shower and got ready for bed. I could hear Ant on his way back to my room so i decided to find something for us to watch. 

"So did you give next weekend any thought?" He asked now into the door way with no shirt on. "Normally id say you have no choice but this isnt something i can force." 

Smiling at him and turning my attention back to the news my body went numb by what was on the screen. 

it has been said that the two individuals confronted one another about some sort of illegal activity gone wrong and opened fire and the cops arrived imediately on the scene after. The young man on the screen whos identity is still unknown was pronounced dead on the scene while the other male, Darren Jones Sr. is in critical condition and was taken to downstate hospital. Im susen morales reporting live, back to you Tim. 

________________

Heyyy you guys i know i know its been FOREVER please dont kill me.One thing i hate myself is when authors take forever to update there stories and act all rude about it so i made it my buisness to sit my pregnant ass down and write ! lol. i know this chapter is pretty short and only in Angels POV so no need to point out the obvious here i just hope you guys liked it please ignore any mistakes and hooopppefully i can update within two weeks max. 

Dont forget to vote and comment. please and thank u