C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N *

Angel

Don't say i aint never do nothing for you.

There was no getting those words out of my head, no matter how hard i tried. He's gone, Sr. is really gone. It didnt matter how many times i forced myself to say it out loud the shit just wouldnt register.

Death never really phased me before, i could see you one day and find out you were gone the next day, and my life went on for real. But i couldnt accept that Sr, wasnt coming back. My son would never see his father again and that was on me. All of this was on me.

Me fucking with Rob is what got me into this shit. I knew better than to make that run with him but i was money hungry and it bit me in the ass harder than i thought. Rob, Black and Sr. death all had one common denominator; ME. Ive even been feling guilty about King. I could feel them watching me, blaming me, hating me. 

"Angel wake up!" Anthony's voice boomed bringing me out of my thoughts and into reality. "What were you trying to do to yourself?!" He shouted while i coughed uncontrolably as he lifted my naked body out of the bath tub. It wasnt until he bought me into my bed room and wrapped me in a plush towel had i realized i was just asleep in my bathroom. How long was i out?

"Angel, i know you werent just trying to do what the hell i think you were." He sighed implying the worst.

"Are you alright now?" He asked, coming out his sneakers and shirt and joining me in the bed. Simply nodding i continued to stare into space until Anthony propped me up to where i was now across his lap. "Talk to me baby." He requested with full sencerity.

The look on his face was both genuine and painful as well. As if he felt what i felt, like we both shared my emotions. Apart of me wanted to tell him everything while the other just wanted to just lay here and cry myself to sleep right in his arms.

Never did i think i was capable of loving anyone but my son after Sr. Im not even too sure i even knew how to love myself. But then he came along. It took me a while to admit that i liked him and even longer to know how much i wanted him; And here we are. How do you tell the man that you love that youre the reason his brother is dead and your ex was killed trying to cover it up?

I knew once i did, This was it for me and Anthony. He was going to hate me and put my ass in prison right after. I kept telling myself that i couldnt tell him and lose DJ while going to jail but truth be told i couldnt do that to Anthony. I couldnt be the one to break this mans heart when all hes done is showed me how to use mine.

"I need you." I said barely over a whisper, allowing my towel to fall down and reveal my smooth plumped breast. I just needed to feel better for a while. I needed one last fuffilling moment with him. Not giving him time to react, i forcefully pressed my lips against his and adjusted myself on his lap. "Please."

It didnt take Anthony long to return my kiss with his own force of passion, which managed to warm my heart. Grinding down, i continously rolled my bare hips on his groin until his d*ck began to grow against my bare p*ssy. "hhmm, Shit." I moaned happily as he latched his lips and teeth onto my neck and gripped his hands onto my mid back.

He continued effortless with his foreplay, gliding his tongue across my neck, colar bone and breast while his right hand fondled with the other. The harder he grew the more our groans and moans got, filling me with momentarily bliss. The wetter my p*ssy got, the less my heart ached and the less my brain prepared for what would happen later.

"mmhhmm. yess" i cried out dropping my head back when his fingers their way between my legs and began to stroke against my clit, and fast too. Oh my god, I love you. "I need you inside me, now." Is what i managed to choke out instead.