prologue

edited :: february 25th 2018

your pov
i was sitting on the airplane, flying to washington state to be with my big brother and youtuber adam dahlberg.

i can see by all the trees and how cloudy it is, that the plane had made it to washington.
after we landed and everyone boarded off, i walked to the baggage claim to and impatiently wait for my luggage and saw adam and his girlfriend, alesa with dj baby mason in a stroller.

i smiled really big and ran over to them, practically choking adam and making him stumble backwards.

"woah woa- hey hey he-" Adam said, startled before the sound of the carousel went off, letting the people waiting know their luggage is on its way.

"i've been here for maybe an hour? alesa over here came here not too long ago because little mason was getting fussy not too long ago." he gestures to her as she has her hand in the car seat as she looks up and smiles and waves.

*time skip brought to you by in the remembrance of piggo :( you will always be missed*

"and if you ever decide to work at the office, here's yours." Adam explained as he motioned around as i take every last bit.

"okay thank you! i kind of just want to relax right now because of my flight." I responded, rubbing my eye.

"we can all go back home and watch some movies for the rest of the day?" he replied looking around for who knows what.

"as long as it's harry potter!" i yelled running towards the exit.

when i got to the entrance, i ran into a someone on their phone and fell onto the ground, landing on my booty.

"i'm so so so so so sorry! here, let me help you up." The red headed cuti- woah hey there y/n you don't even know his name!

"it's fine, i should've watched where I was going" i giggl- wait, did I just giggle?

"i'm michael, but you can call me red and i'm guessing you're adam's sister?" michael introduced himself as we were still holding hands.

"i'm y/n." i replied, smiling and he was smiling back.

edited a/n ::
i guess i didn't write an authors note for this? unprofessional! just kidding but i don't think anyone still has this book in their library, but that doesn't matter because i'm still editing this because i feel like a lot of people edit their first books?