14

edited :: march 23rd 2018

i feel myself slipping into max's lane someone stop me

day 1
day 1 without red was okay
it sure was lonely in the house, but i was okay

day 2
day 2 without red i ended up crying
it's just i get scared by myself and i'm even more afraid to call ross because i don't want to seem clingy

day 3
day 3 without red i did some cleaning and you may ask

y/n! why are you cleaning?

well it gets boring from time to time and i wanted the place to look nice for when they get back.

day 4
day 4 without red and i couldn't take it anymore so i texted ross.

you
iz u uhwake 😋

narwhal 🐳 (a/n how original!1)
no

me

you
oh okay call me when you wake up 😌

narwhal 🐳
what do you want from me

you
a friend to hang out with gee whiz

narwhal 🐳
you came to the wrong guy

you
just come pick me up

narwhal🐳
pIcKy

i smirked at the text and changed into something more decent and waited for ross to come pick me up.

.

we decided to just walk around the mall and get to know each other a little better.

"so what happened to you that day in michaels?" ross asked as we sat down in the food court.

"oh it was nothing, just lost my train of thought for a sec" i awkwardly laughed as i waved my hand.

"i won't tell anyone" he replied, getting all serious on me.

i sighed

"i used to date jason" i mumbled

"i think adam told me something about that" he said, stroking his non existent beard

i giggled (a/n well shit who giggles)

"and i was thinking about one time we were hanging out and i don't he just started fading it was weird" i mumbled as i took a drink from my soda

"but that doesn't make sense because you moved" ross explained, suddenly taking an interest in my love life.

"okay okay! enough about my life! anyone in particular you like?" i asked, folding my hands under my chin, smirking

"i'd rather not say" ross nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck

"i won't tell" i replied, leaning back and crossing my arms.

"i do need to tell someone" he sighed, leaning back as well "you can't tell anyone though" he finished, sitting back up.

i nodded and smiled.

"ma-" he said before i cut him off covering my mouth, gasping

"i aLWAYS KNEW MITHROSS WAS REAL" i screamed before realizing some eyes started to wander towards us and i sat back down quietly.

(a/n 2 years later :: i want to edit this because gross but i don't know what to replace it with ugh)

"you guys are so cute together, i can help you if you want?" i smiled, rubbing my thumb over his hand.

.

day 5
day 5 without red was okay,
after my day with ross, my week got a little better.

i facetimed red for a bit and he said he got a video of him surprising his dad for his birthday.

we facetimed until morning and by that I mean we fell asleep.

day 6
day 6 without red and he should be home tomorrow nightish.

day 7
day 7 without red and i swear this is the slowest day ever.

everyone got back from PAX last night and ross has been acting strange around max ever since he told me he liked him.

we decided to wait to sign me up for school until senior year because there's about 3 weeks left.

i was currently laying in bed when adam knocked on my door then opened it.

"you sleeping?" he asked before sitting at the foot of my bed.

"yes" i said

he said nothing, but ended up tickling my feet.

.

it was 10:37pm at the airport and i wanted to surprise Michael, but i didn't know what time he would get here.

~time skip brought to you by blurryface~

we decided to head over to red's and barney's house for the night.

i was laying in red's bed with him, my arm under him and my leg over his waist, but it was really comfortable.

we both dozed off into a deep sleep after hours of talking.

a/n
you said long sandy