2

edited :: february 26th 2018

i guess at the end of the day he's bluevacktor??? and the last chapter is the definition of cringe so i'm writing  another chapter with goodish quality to make up for the cringiness? if that's even a word

your pov
i woke with the sun blinding my eyes and everyone still sleeping.

adam seemed to move onto the couch and into alesa's lap and max and ross cuddling on the floor.

i lost my train of thought when i realized i was leaning on red.

now why wouldn't I notice this?

i lift myself from the couch and stretch before i go into the kitchen and find some food around this place.

~mini time skip brought to you by some mithross fan art~

everyone started to wake up except for john and ross those lazy bums

alesa went to get dj baby mason and adam went to go take a dump.

i was laying on the floor scrolling through twitter because i gave up on looking for breakfast.

"yo lazy bum, get yo bootay up" adam sarcastically yelled while playfully kicking me.

"no" I replied, smiling while facing him.

he just said nothing, he tried to tickle me like how he did when we were kids, but I rolled away like the potato I am.

"what the heck was that?" he questioned, laughing and me laughing as well.

"do you want to come back to the offices with us and make some videos please?" he pleaded

~anotha time skip because I forgot where I was oopsies~

"so, what are you in for?" adam said as he started up the video.

"i'm in for murder!" max yelled from the other cell

"oh well um is it bunk mate ok" Adam replied sounding worried

"no, can I get a replacement?" barney asked

"what the heck are you doing ross?" adam asked "hold on give me one second if your the warden" Adam finished saying

"hey guys! sky here and welcome back to another episode of cops and robbers. before this video starts, as always i wanted to say thank you for all the support you show my channel and basically everything i do. you guys are awesome! uou should feel awesome! and if you guys want to, you can slap that like button and if this video gets a wopping seven likes! i promise with every fiber in my being that nothing will happen and i will make another video anyways." adam introduced his video and we got on with playing the game.

.

after we played an anti-climatic game of cops and robbers, we all decided to go for an early lunch.

red kept brushing up against me every time he walked passed me on the way to the mall, but i ignored it thinking it was an accident.

red's pov
we finally made it to the mall after countless jokes on the walk to lunch.
i kept brushing myself into y/n when i walked passed to see if she'd noticed.
she didn't seem to notice and kept laughing at whatever ross was doing.
i think she likes ross.

why do I feel a pang of jealously in my chest?

a/n
this is still pretty cringy, but I can take it
i made this during my 2 classes and on the bus maybe that's why it isn't the best
i keep forgetting what this story is about oopsies
and twelve people have read this what so maybe i should update more??
this book is for my boredom though

word count; 637