3

edited :: march 20th 2018

ok so when red posted this saying he was a gnome i commented i was a GNOMEbody and i have never wanted to die so bad

your pov
"i need to register for school again since i moved." i said out of the blue, twirling my fry around in the ketchup i put aside.

"it's almost summer though, shouldn't you wait until your senior year?" adam adam asked, dipping his sushi in his "doodoo butter;" gag.

"true, but i'll have to take summer school then to catch up on my credits."  i whined (a/n i have to take summer school this year pray for me) (a/n 2 years later :: nobody asked) "so i'll have to register now" i finished, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"wait, you're still in school? how old are you?" ross said, dropping his fork.

"17, turning 18 in august" i replied, smiling really big.

from the corner of my eye i can see red getting up and excusing himself to the bathroom.

red's pov
once i'm in arms reach to the bathroom, i splash my face with some water and mentally and physically slap myself.
i want to ask her out, but one

she's adam's sister.

i can see it in her eyes that she likes ross.

your pov
we are heading back to the office and work on a video for office antics and some live streams.

(a/n they need to do live streams irl like now) (a/n 2 years later they never did them and i'm pressed)

barney started to scattered the legos and red started to take off his socks and shoes.

"you readys, red?" barney asked red as he was taking off his socks and shoes.

(a/n i'm trying to imagine how he talks and try and write it out)

after ten minutes of me laughing at their pain, i went to go get red and band-aid for his palm because it started bleeding when he did the wheel barrel.

"here" i said as i opened up the wrapper and placed the band-aid on his wound.

"thank you" he replied, smiling looking into my eyes

adam's pov

barney and i were talking and i couldn't help, but watch y/n giving something to red.

"hey barney, do you know anything that's going on between y/n and red?" i interrupted and motioned over to them just standing there.

"whats?" he asked then realizing when he saw them just staring at each other, smiling.

"yup, there is definitely something going on." i said, with a smirk.

a/n
my word count just went down by 200 something words, but i saw i had 35 reads on this story and i screamed because more than 30 people are reading this wtf but y doe

word count; 478