15

edited :: march 23rd 2018

date me please

your pov
i was sitting next to red in his office on a really stormy day in washington.

it started to rain really hard after noon and then thunder boomed.

i jumped

"you okay?" red asked, turning towards me with concern.

i just nodded and flashed a fake smile before covering my mouth to muffle my screams when the lights went out.

shit

"i'll be back" he said, kissing my temple before leaving to find out what's wrong

don't leave me alone please

.

it was maybe a couple of hours after the lights went out and adam decided it would be safer for everyone to stay here until the storm passes over.

i was chilling on my phone with the remaining battery life it has.

"anyones want to plays a games?" barney suggested from the other side of the couch.

"i'm down" ross replied from the floor

"my phone just died, why not" max said, sitting next to me

everyone else nodded (a/n i'm not lazy psh)

.

(A/N I HATE TO INTERRUPT THIS, BUT I WAS WRITING WHEN TIM TIM LIKED ANDNDNDND COMMENTED ON A FACE SWAP I DID WITH HIS FACE ON MY SPAM ACCT AND I FUCKING SCREAMED) (shameless self promo its sandymemecias now)

still your pov
it was currently 8pm (a/n damn sandy back at it again with being lazy) and the power was still out so we decided to all sleep here for the night.

woo hoo

red and i were laying on the couch that the guys usually do live skits on.

"is there anything that you're too ashamed to tell your parents about?" red asked, getting deep all of a sudden.

"i lied to them i got a c in algebra, but i actually got an f?" i asked, but unsure about what i just said.

he just nodded

"do you miss your parents?" he asked, drawing circles over the back of my hand.

"yeah" i replied, sounding sad

we didn't say anything after that. we just laid there and enjoyed each other's presence over the sound of rain.

.

i opened my eyes and saw that i was in my bed

what the fuck

i rubbed my eyes and stood up and padded down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"good morning sleepy head" alesa greeted, smiling

"how did i end up in my room?" i asked, rubbing my eye and opening the fridge door.

"adam said red carried you up" she replied, feeding baby mason his morning bottle.

"oh" i said, smiling to myself before running upstairs to the bathroom and taking a shower.

a/n
i have writers block i'm so sorry!😩
there's 24 days left of school for me