16

edited :: march 23rd 2018

third person pov
it was another rainy day in seattle, washington.
y/n was playing in the rain like a child she was.

typical y/n

"i love rain so much!" y/n squealed as she rain down the path towards the park.

"i will probably get sick though" she said, shrugging and skipping down the path.

"y/n! you're going to get sick!" a voice yelled from the other side of the park.

that's when she turned around and saw her big brother, adam chasing after her.

"okay and..?" y/n asked, shrugging

"come on" adam replied, grabbing y/n's forearm and practically dragging her.

~time skip because of my shitty writers block~

your pov
i was walking around the office obviously bored because the guys were here.

i.e. jason, ty, quentin and jerome

"hey kitten" red said as he poked my sides.

fucking butterflies

"hey" i replied, giggling

"want to go with me to get supplies?" red asked as we were walking to who knows where.

"i have nothing to do" i mumbled, shrugging

he grabbed my hand and we headed over to the mall that i've became very to fond of.

.

"awhhhhh look at the puppies!" i squealed as i pointed to the puppies

red and i were currently in the pet store part of the mall thingy.

i practically dragged red into the store because i just love animals so much.

"aren't they adorable?!" i gushed as i pressed my face against the glass.

red's pov
"not as adorable as you" i whispered hoping she didn't hear.

i checked my phone for the time and saw that our lunch break was over 10 minutes ago.

"shit" i mumbled, realizing little kids all around me.

"y/n we have to go and we didn't even get the supplies" i explained to her as i pulled her by her wrist out of the pet store.

"bye babies" she said, not hearing a word i said.

(a/n me)

i just chuckled and shook my head as we walked out to the parking lot.

adam's pov
"did red and y/n go to the store together?" i asked ethan who was editing a video.

"yeah i think so" he replied as he took off his headphones.

"they've been gone for an hour" i mumbled angrily as i walked towards my office.

.

i heard laughing coming from outside my office so i took off my headphones to see red and y/n walking past with a bag of groceries for the smoothie challenge

i cleared my throat and they turned around with a shocked face and i raised an eyebrow.

"adam-" red started to say, but y/n cut him off

"it's the puppies fault" y/n said, raising her hands in defense.

"what?" i asked, laughing

"at least we got the stuff" she continued, raising an eyebrow, handing over the bag of food.

"you're free, but don't let it happen again" i said as i laughed.

they walked off hand in hand

young love is adorable

your pov
"well hey there, y/n! I'm dada the dolphin" max said in his dada voice.

"oh my god" i mumbled, stifling a laugh as max started off in this do not cringe.

this should be good

.

"my joke was good" i whined, pouting

"it was baby, they just don't know what funny is" red said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"shut up" i sarcastically said as i lightly punched him in the chest.

"hey!" he replied, pretending my punch hurt him.

~time skip after work brought to you by dada the dolphin~

michael's pov
y/n's birthday is coming soon and i want to plan something special since she's turning 18.

"she always says she misses home" i mumbled to myself, typing some ideas on my laptop.

~time skip to morning sorry~

your pov
oh shit i'm an adult

my first thought was me being an adult.

i don't want to be an adult though, it's scary out there in the real world.

.

"just tell me, adam" i complained as adam covered my eyes and guided me to god knows where.

"you'll have to wait" adam replied, laughing

i just huffed and crossed my arms.

.

after god knows how long, i was seated in a bench? so i took off my blindfold.

"where'd he go?" i mumbled, looking around

soon I saw red come out and holding out a bouquet of pink roses.

"happy birthday, princess" he said, pulling me into a hug

i started to tear up

"read the card" he said, sitting us both down

by this time i was full on crying.

happy birthday my beautiful princess.
let these tickets be your fairy god mother, the plane be your pumpkin and me?
well i'm just the peasant who's lucky to have you.

i saw 4 plane tickets to arizona

i turned to red with tears streaming like a waterfall.

"thank you so much" i whispered, afraid how my voice will come out from crying so hard.

this has to be the best birthday present someone has ever gotten for me.

a/n
i have updated!
I HAVE C IN COLLEGE ALGEBRA AND IF YOU KNEW ME AND HOW I DO WITH MATH YOU WOULD BE SO HYPED
the next chapter will be the trip and stuff
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
*tickle tickle*

stay beautiful xox