6

edited :: march 21st 2018

I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS PART I LOVE RED SM HES SO ADORABLE

your pov
i woke up, coughing, my nose stuffed up and my throat really dry.
ooks like i'm going to my death bed early

after what felt like forever, i decided to literally roll out of my bed and flop on the hardwood floor

after i groan in pain from the fall, i run to the garbage and ended up throwing up (a/n my mom makes fun of me because i can never make it to a garbage or toliet when i vomit)

alesa came in when she heard me because she was going to get dj baby mason, but decided to make a detour.

"are you okay, y/n?!" she asked, panicking as she knelt down to my level (a/n get on my level bitch)

i just started to cry as i sat next to her and brought my knees to my chest. i hate that i cry when i'm sick.
alesa wrapped her arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

red's pov
i started to drive to the offices, but i couldn't focus pretty much because of y/n.

her lips were as soft as i thought they would be.

"red?!" barney said as he shook me lightly

"yeah?" i replied, turning my head towards him

"yous okay? you almost crashes us" he said with a worried look shown on his face.

"yeah yeah, i'm just a little tired? yeah tired!" i lied, turning back to the road.

barney just pulled out his phone and stayed quiet and soon enough, we made it to the office.

your pov
"i have to go, but i want you to rest and have alesa get whatever you need." adam said while standing up from my bed

"okay dad" i replied sarcastically, smiling (a/n okay but dad autocorrected to daddy YIKES)

he just rolled his eyes and smiled as he kissed my forehead and kissed alesa before getting up and leaving for work

i decide to fall asleep after alesa left to finally get baby mason out of bed

.

it's 4:37pm (a/n WOAH TIMESKIP WITHOUT TELLING ME SANDY? I SEE HOW IT IS) and i haven't moved from this bed unless i had to pee.

adam should be coming home soon, but his schedule could change.

"you need anything before i go grocery shopping?" alesa asked, sticking her head through the crack of my door.

"no i'm fine, but thank you" i replied, giving her a small smile as she smiled and headed out.

after a few moments, i heard the door shut, thinking it was alesa leaving so i just ignored it at layed down, trying sleep for the 69th time

a/n
okay but i got 20+ new reads over the day?????????????? i'm going to try and write a long chapter, but i'm also working on a fan art for alesa's birthday tomorrow YAYAYA sooo of i ever finish, i'll put the picture above!:)

word count; 499