8

edited :: march 21st 2018

beautiful artwork done by max
psa: always sign your artwork kids or House_Owner will steal your work

your pov
red had to go because he was supposed to be at work.
he said he'll come visit me after work to come check up on me, but left before i could argue back.

i decided i needed to get up for once so i took my white roses (clichè leave me alone) and took a vase from my room and filled it with water from the bathroom sink.

~time skip brought to you by an adorable max~

"how are you feeling?" adam asked as he sat at the foot of my bed

"i'm feeling better" i replied, closing my laptop "my head still hurts, but i'm getting less nauseous" i continued, getting up to get some ibuprofen for my head (took me a while to spell ibuprofen shut up)

(A/N OKAY SO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, BuT DEADLOX POSTED SKYLOX REUNITED AND I SCREAMED SO I WATCHED IT AND NOW I FORGOT WHERE I WAS WITH THIS STORY)

"well get some rest because we're going out to dinner with ty" he said, kissing the side of my head and walking out the room to let me rest, but it was hard for me to sleep with red on my mind.

.

i was curling my hair and doing my makeup to make myself more awake and alive for tonight.

it was 7:26pm and we were going to hang out with ty because he's visiting seattle for a while.
i don't know who else is going to be there, but i really hope red will be because i haven't seen him since his lunch break.

i headed over to the car where adam was waiting, alesa following with baby mason.

"i like your shirt" alesa complimented "it's so summer-y" she finished, smiling while getting in the car.

"thank you" i replied smiling, buckling myself.

we drove over to olive garden. (a/n i don't know if washington state has olive garden so let's play pretend)

.

i was sitting at the edge of the booth on twitter because i have no idea on what the hell any of these guys are talking about and looking over to alesa and can tell she thinks the same.

queen alesa 👸🏻
what if we just ditch them and go to the mall?

you
sounds better than being here with obnoxious laughing 😂

queen alesa 👸🏻
follow my lead ;)

she picked up mason from the high chair and started to walk away, but adam stopped her

"no come back my love" adam dramatically said as he held out his hand.

"i need to change him, i'll be back" she replied, shaking her head while laughing.

"oh okay" he said, returning back to his friends, laughing.

i, on the other hand, whispered in red's ear about me leaving before kissing his cheek and following behind alesa.

"woooo! never thought i'd leave that" alesa exclaimed, buckling the baby and getting in the drivers seat and driving to the mall.

.

after countless laughters and constantly trying on outfits at different stores, we finally made it home to a worried adam.

"i left you countless messages and voicemails! you said you just needed to change mason!" he said, worried about our safety.

"it's fine, you got to hang with your friends and that's all that matters" i replied nonchalantly while going up the stairs.

"now if you excuse me, there is a bed calling my name" i finished, running up the stairs and plopping on my bed before laying there with my makeup and clothes still on, but i'm too tired to take off.

a/n
i kept getting distracted by watching videos the guys were uploading today and i lost my idea of the chapter YIKES
i also changed the title from skinny love to betrayal because sKINNY LOVE HAD NOTHHING TO DO WITH THIS AAAAAA