5

edited :: march 20th 2018

your pov
i've been anxious all day about my "date" with red.
when i was with adam playing happy wheels, i was too focused on red. there was a few times he had to slap me around a bit to get me back to reality.

"are you sure you're okay, y/n?" adam questioned, stepping into my office space.

"yeah yeah, i'm fine as a dandelion WOO!" i faked cheered and pretend to type on the keyboard.

"what's going on?" he asked, pulling up the extra seat.

"nothing everything is just perfect" i replied, not taking my eyes off the computer screen.

"well first, the computer isn't on and second, THE COMPUTER ISN'T EVEN ON!" he said, laughing.

"lkay okay! i'm nervous and i can feel my anxiety rising." i told, truthfully and spinning my chair around to face him.

"about?" he asked, leaning in.

"i'd rather not say, you already have too much on your mind anyways." i chuckled nervously and getting up quickly to be pulled down by adam by my wrist.

"sit and talk" he demanded and pointed to my chair.

"okay" i sighed and continued "please don't be at red, bu-" i finished, but he interrupted and plastered a huge grin on his face.

"what are you doing?" i replied in curiosity.

"oh nothing" he said nonchalantly and walked out whistling.

okay well that was strange.

red pov
i was at mine and barneys apartment, getting ready for our date.

i hope she doesn't think i'm a creep calling it a date

as j finish combing my hair, (a/n okay but i don't know how guys get ready for a date so bear with me)
i grab my keys and my wallet because i have no intention on letting y/n pay even though how stubborn adam told me she was.

i hop into my vehicle and head over to adam's house to pick up y/n.

*time skip brought to you by douchebag chicken*

"how are you liking Seattle so far?" I asked as we were walking through the park.

"it's beautiful, but i do miss arizona at times." she replied, looking around at the scenery.

"what was it like there?" i asked, tempted to grab her hand.

"it was like your living in a sauna, but the sunsets were breathtaking." she said, looking towards my direction.

i nodded and grab her hand.
she tensed at first, but relaxed and looked at me and smiled.

her smile was beautiful.

.

"that was fun" she said as we got up to her door "i still think you should've let me paid half" she finished, crossing her arms with a goofy grin.

"well that wouldn't be very gentleman like now would it" I retaliate back, laughing.

and that's when i couldn't take it anymore so i leaned in and kissed her.

a/n
woah i haven't updated in like 2 days
it's friday morning and i'm publishing this because it took me about a day or 2 to write this.
i may or may not time skip because i can be lazy at times, but I WILL be writing out the full plot too.
i might make a longer chapter soon because it's almost the weekend.

word count; 540