12

edited :: march 22nd 2018

dj baby mason is one step closer to kissing i think im going to cry

your pov
i was laughing
a real laugh
and it felt good

jason and i were in the field next to the park just laying and talking about the afterlife.

when jason's voice started to get slower and low, i turned to look at him to see him fading away

what?

soon enough, he completely disappeared and i sat up, worrying and tears starting to fall.

"jason?!" I yelled

"y/n?" red said, shaking me to get me out of my trance.

"yeah?" i replied, looking over to him acting like nothing happened.

"you alright? we were looking for you everywhere" he asked, calling everyone over so they know I was found.

"dandy" i replied, nonchalantly as i started heading for the exit as everyone was giving me a confused look and started to follow out.

(a/n the italics were a flashback sort of for any confusion that may have caused)

.

i was at home playing with mason because he was the only one who wouldn't question me.

because he can't talk you dirts

my phone buzzed, signaling a text

red 🍎💗
would you like to accompany me on a date m'lady?

i giggle at his text

wait who tf giggles

you
i'd love too kind sir

red 🍎💗
i'll pick you up in 20 minutes, beautiful

there goes the butterflies

i pick up mason and put him in his play pin and let Alesa know where he is.

~time skips are neat~

"you know technically this is our first date" red said as we entered texas roadhouse.

(a/n i really love texas roadhouse but i don't know if they have it in seattle so let's play pretend)

it was a 10 minute wait so we sat on the benches and i pulled out my phone and turned on twitter.

(a/n i always make dates at restaurants rEALLY awkward so i'm going to skip the awkward tension)

"you know i had money too, i could've at least pay for my own." i said as we were walking along the park with little kids playing on the playground at night.

"i'm a gentlemen what can i say" he replied, smiling and kissing my flushed cheeks.

we settled on a bench and i couldn't help, but to notice the children playing and started thinking if red wanted kids of his own.

ahhhhh bUT WE JUT STARTED DATING WHY WOULD I THINK ABOUT THAT

"have you ever thought about having kids?" red asked, breaking me out of my thoughts

you little shit did you just read my mind

"all the time" i answer, truthfully still smiling at the kids playing.

he just nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, me leaning into his shoulder.

"i love you" i whispered, wondering if he heard or not.

red's pov
i woke up with a smile on my face, remembering last night.

then i remembered i'm going to california to surprise my dad for his birthday.

(a/n i believe he actually is i just don't know when)

i see my luggage in the corner, but my smile fades as i remember i planned this trip before i met y/n.

i can't leave her now, she doesn't even know I'm going

i unplug my phone from the charger and dial y/n's number.

*ring a ling ding ding*

"hello?" y/n asked, still in her sleepy state

"good morning kitten" i cooed (a/n are you a damn pigeon?) "am i interrupting anything?" i asked, walking over to the restroom

"yes what the fuck i was sleeping" she replied, wondering if she got up from bed because i heard a squeak.

"sorry princess, i just wanted to inform you that i'm going to be gone for the rest of the week in cali" i said as i put toothpaste on my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

"oh okay, have fun!" She tried to sound excited, but i can hear the sadness

your pov (still in call)
"-have fun!" i exclaimed to hide my sadness.

we just started dating a couple of weeks ago, but i already feel dependent on him and this is not good.

"i'm going to miss you" he said, sighing

"i'm going to miss you more" I said, pouting

"i have to finish getting ready, i love you" he said

did he just say i love you? oh shit here comes the butterflies

"i love you more" i whispered before we both hung up.

~you know the drill, I'm lazy~

"i'll see you sunday-ish?" red chuckled as we parted from our i don't know how long hug.

"flight 69 is about to take off" the airport intercom announced

"that's my flight" he said before grabbing his bags and walking towards the gate.

"wait!" i yelled, running towards him

once i was in arms distance, i planted my lips onto his and broke away, smiling.

"i love you" i said, the last thing I said to him for a week.

a/n
AAAAaaAa this is like 800+ words!!??! but i guess this makes up for all the short ass chapters i make
okay, but let's talk about the ending like that shit sounded like he was leaving for war or something in that nature and if you don't follow adam on twitter i'll tell you here (i was going to tell you anyways)
adam tweeted (@skydoestweeting) he was going to take a break from youtube and i don't know man i was in class and my heart stopped
i'm not thrilled with the idea, but if he needs to take some time to get into the right mindset then i'll be right here waiting
this was a loOoOooOoOoOooOooong ass author's note so i'll just stop here

stay beautiful lovlies xox

dubai!