Lazy Nights; Cuddling

Harry-

We played in the water for a while. Splashing, and dunking each other under the foggy lake water until Alex was dying of laughter. I love her laugh. It's easy to be with Alex. Even though she doesn't talk, she's the easiest person to talk to. And although I knew she was half naked and right in front of me, I didn't try anything. I kept my hands to myself besides touching her waist, hand, or shoulders as we messed with each other.

I had noticed that she had no makeup whatsoever streaming down her face from being wet, as some girls do at pool parties I had been to who had makeup caked onto their faces. It made me realize Alex had no makeup on whatsoever, and she still looked beautiful. She also didn't feel the need to where it in front of me, which made me even happier. This girl has so many qualities that I just want to figure out, and I'm determined to.

"You look like a sad little puppy." I inform Alex, her playful pouted lips, the brown hair sticking to the sides of her face, and the water that drips off her nose giving off that impression.

A smile appears on her lips, and she giggles, before placing her hands on my shoulders, her feet heaving themselves off the lake floor as she puts all her weight to use to dunk me under.

****

I could see visible goosebumps on Alex's exposed skin as we retreated from the water. I pulled myself onto the dock and helped Alex out after. Her usual light brown hair is much darker from the water, drops dripping onto the wooden dock as well as off the rest of her body. My eyes trail over her, my hormones getting the best of me. When I meet her face, I knew she had saw me looking, her cheeks heated as she glances away from me. My own cheeks flush embarrassedly, bending down to retrieve my strewn clothes into my arms. Alex does the same and we walk down the dock to reach my car.

"It's a bit cold, isn't it?" I laugh.

She nods her head in agreement.

"Maybe we should lay out to dry off. Don't want to get our clothes wet do we?" I ask her.

Her crooked smirk which always makes my heart skip a beat or two appears as she realizes my intentions, but agrees anyways. I just don't want to leave just yet, as well as not wanting us to get clothed as well. We set our stuff on the dry grass beside my car and she laughs amusedly as I hop onto the hood of my worn our car, the dark blue paint peeling, a dent from a basketball shot Louis had missed.

"Come on now, I don't bite." I tell Alex playfully, watching as she walks to the front of my car, turning her back to it before lifting herself up and scooting up to me on her bum.

She lays down so I do the same, the sun shining in my eyes making me squint into the sky as well as Alex. It was quiet for a while, but neither of us minded. Silence between us is peaceful. Its easy to be quiet with Alex. When she rolls onto her stomach I couldn't help but once over her body, before containing myself and clearing my throat. Her head is rested on her hands, legs trailing down the hood.

"So, do you have anymore plans for today?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, telling me that she doesn't. I was instantly grateful, because I don't want this day with each other to end just yet.

"Good." I tell her. I hop off the hood, picking my jeans up off the floor.

"I never thought I'd say this, but put your clothes on." I smirk, tossing her the t-shirt that had been set on the floor. She giggles, tugging it over her head before putting her jeans on, a evident flush over her cheeks.

*****

Alex-

Inside Harrys car was hot since his air conditioner had broken, so I roll down the windows as we drive. I didn't think he would mind since he rolled them down on the way here. When I hear Harrys voice I turn to look at him.