Spend A Little Time With Me; Whipped Cream

Song of the chapter-

How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding

Raging Fire by Phillip Phillips

Harry-

"Alex, I have breakfast ready."

Her face is stuffed in her pillow, her dark hair the only thing visible over the bundle of covers.

"I don't want anything, I don't feel good." She grumbles into the cotton, rolling off of her side, lying flat onto her back.

There is an uncomfortable frown in her forehead, and as I come to lay down beside her she scoots over a bit to make room. I take notice of the small smile I form on her lips as I rest my head just below her breasts, my cheek pressed to her four month baby bump. I rest my palm there also, and she lays still as we rest in silence. A smile graces my face as I feel a kick under my hand, and look up to see Alex smiling also.

"Why is it when a baby kicks their mothers stomach, we think it's adorable?" She laughs softly, and rests her hand in my hair when I put my cheek back to her stomach.

"She sure is moving a lot now, yeah?" I chuckle.

"Yeah." She speaks, her nails scratching softly against my scalp in a comforting manner.

"I was looking at baby names again last night, and-"

"I waited until you fell asleep, you woke back up?" I ask her, remembering how I had ran my hand through her hair in hopes of her getting a good nights rest, and fell asleep right after she did.

"Yeah. I finished my book too." She smiles, making me shake my head softly, because she'd only started it two days ago.

"Anyways, I want to show you some that I found." She says.

"Alright." I sit up, and when she moves to go retrieve the laptop, I do it myself.

She clicks on a tab that she saved, and a screen pops up.

"There were just a few, but I like one a lot." She tells me, and I nod my head for her to continue.

"There's Willow, Layla, Hadley, Sophie, and Ebony." She says.

"Ebony is nice." I tell her, the name taking a liking to myself.

"Yeah? That's the one I was fond of." She tells me, and smiles broadly as she continues to scan down the list on never ending names.

"How about-" I lean down to press a kiss to her neck.

"You spend a little time with me, yeah?" I murmur, making her giggle as I use my palm to shut the lid of the laptop.

Her head falls back onto her pillow, and she runs her thumbs over my cheeks as I place my forearms on either side of her head.

"I know I've been grumpy lately, Harry, and-"

"No need." I smile down to her.

"I wouldn't know what you're going through." I tell her.

"Yeah, you don't have a human being inside you." She laughs softly in agreement, tilting her neck to let me kiss the skin there.

"She's a little us." I repeat her words from when we found out she was pregnant, scooting down her body to kiss her stomach, and she giggles, kicking me softly with her foot.

"You know what?" She asks me, making me look up to her.

"Hmm?" I question, bringing myself back up to kiss her jaw line.