Trust; Work It Baby

Song of the chapter- Pieces of me by Ashlee Simpson

Contains mature content

Harry-

I knew she trusted me just by the look in her baby blue eyes. The way her eyelashes flutter when she looks up to me innocently and curiously.

But what she probably doesn't know is that I'm just about as nervous as she is. I've only slept with three other people, two which I can't quite recall the experience on because I wasn't sober enough to remember. And maybe they aren't even worth to be remembered, because they weren't Alex. I didn't love them, and I'm pretty damn sure I am head over heels for Alex.

"Just look at me." I tell her with a smile, making her lips twitch up at the corners in return before I begin to slide the soft cloth of her underwear down her fare skin.

Her hooded eyes remain on me as I slide them over her calves until lastly her feet, my eyes gazing over her newly exposed skin thats revealed before me. Her legs shift beneath me, making me look at her again.

"So beautiful." I murmur. I know that she is nervous about being bared before me so I move to rest above her again, pecking her lips to take the attention off of it before sliding my hand down her stomach which quivers beneath my touch.

She sighs, her hand caressing the side of my face. I slip my fingers between her legs to rub over her heat, making her let out a voicesterous moan from beneath me. Maybe that's what I like the most about all of this, not the pleasure, but to just hear her. I lean down to peck her lips, before trailing down to lay one to her neck, gliding my lips over the tops of her breasts and stomach, her hand resting into my hair as I press one to her lower abdomen.

"So soft."

She sighs contently as I kiss the tops of her thighs, down to her calves before gently spreading her legs apart, my eyes glancing over her before I plant kisses to the insides of her thighs. When I look up to her she has her eyes closed, hiding the pretty color from me. I keep my eyes on her face as I run my finger over her most intimate spots again, more of a strain being felt in my boxers as I see her teeth sink into her bottom lip, her lips parting in a moan straight after.

I press another kiss to her lower stomach, moving to lay myself between her legs, both of my hands running over the span of her legs. I lean down, pressing my lips gently to the soft skin between her legs. She jolts in response to the new feeling, her innocence becoming more evident than ever right now as I provide to her the new sensations, my hands moving to press into her hips to keep her in place.

"Shh, it's alright." I tell her soothingly. Her eyes remain closed but she reaches her hand out, feeling for mine which still rests upon her hip. I lace our fingers together before leaning back down, pressing my tongue against her folds before trailing up to the bundle of nerves that I know will have her squirming underneath my touch if I pay it enough attention.

She presses her lips together, and a soft moan rumbles in her throat as I flick my tongue over it, making my heart beat fast as I do it again, her back arching off the mattress as she moans repeatedly.

"Does it feel good, Alex?" I murmur against her. She has her lips pursed to conceal her moans as she nods her head.

"Don't, let me hear you." I tell her, my free hand which isn't holding hers running over the soft skin of her thigh to try and make her more comfortable.

She releases a pleased breath as I lick over her heat intimacy, her hand squeezing at mine as I continue to please her, her body writhing desperately beneath me. I nudge a finer inside her, making her gasp loudly as I pump in and out of her, sucking those same bundle of nerves into my mouth. Her hand squeezes mine so tight that I know she is close. I move my finger in and out of her faster, her hips swiveling underneath my hands. When she cries out I knew she had reached her high, pulling out of her to run my hand over her gently as she shakes beneath me.