Caught In The Act; You Have Me

Song of the chapter-

Nothing feels like you by Little Mix

Harry-

As my mother and Gemma grabbed their coats and bags of presents as they headed out the door for the Christmas party they are attending, they assured us that Alex and I could still tag along if we wanted.

I informed her that we were perfectly fine with staying at the house alone, because I wanted to be alone with Alex.

"You want dinner?" I ask Alex once the front door closes, her nod and smile telling me yes.

An hour later we have pasta cooking on the stove, my hands roaming over Alex's shoulders, fingers pushing the fabric off of them to feel more of her skin as she cooks the sauce.

When I hear her giggle I knew my lips which trail over her neck are tickling her skin.

"You smell like me." I chuckle into the crook of her neck.

She's had to use my body wash, something she'd forgotten to bring her own of even after all her checking and re-checking she did of her bags. As her hand reaches up, hand hooking around my neck to play with the curls at the nape of my neck, my chest presses to her back as I press my lips to the skin behind her ear.

"But I like it." I murmur.

She turns to kiss my lips, but soon releases herself from me to stir the sauce. We eat in the living room while watching a movie, sat on the floor in front of the couch. I like it this way with Alex, in a big house with a fire and nice carpet. Unlike our small apartments, with the rough carpet that can irritate your skin if I'd to lay her down on it like I am now, the bare skin of her back against it as my fingers run over her stomach.

"They won't be home until an hour or more." I murmur against her skin, looking to her face to see her facial expressions.

Her cheeks are pink.

"What? You don't want to do it here?" I chuckle softly.

She shakes her head softly, a new blush occurring.

"Then what about in the room? Would that make you feel better?" I ask her.

"My period." She mumbles softly.

"Oh, I forgot." I kiss her cheek softly, fingers tracing over her neck.

"You still wouldn't of wanted to do anything in my moms house anyways, would've you?" I question.

And when she hooks her legs on either side of my hips as to prove a point, my heart rate picks up, the shy and innocent girl I always find so fascinating seeming to disintegrate before me for a moment as her lips move to my neck instead of mine being on hers like moments before. My head seems to become weak by her affection as I lean it back against the couch cushions, revealing more of my neck to her.

I can't grasp the carpet and my hands struggle to find something to hold onto as her small hand begins to palm my crotch through the denim of my jeans, settling for her hips.

"What happened to Alex?" I manage to chuckle between my airy breaths.

She giggles, hot breath fanning across the flesh of my collar bones. Her chest presses firmly against mine, her fingers unbuttoning my jeans and dragging the zip down eagerly. I interrupt her to pull her top off and unbuckle her bra, knowing we won't have sex but still wanting to see more of her creamy skin. And it's when her fingers hook into the band of my boxers, that we hear the front door being opened.

"Shit shit shit." I curse, Alex becoming frozen in place, but quickly recovering to scramble off of me as the door fully swings open and I hear Gemmas voice.

"Mum, get my purse out the car will you? I forgot it!"

And that's when she turns, and that's when she sees the scene before us because her eyes widen as she sees Alex clutching her unhooked bra to her chest, Tshirt dangling from her fingertips and me, with my jeans unbuttoned, and maybe, just maybe a bulge in my boxers.

"Holy shit!" Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Alex squeaked from beside me.

"Dammit Harry, button your jeans and close your mouth before Mum gets in!" She whispers harshly.

Alex's face is red and I'm guessing mine might be too, as I clumsily button my jeans and flatten my most likely unruly hair. And that's when Alex flees up the stairs, Gemma putting her hand over her mouth to contain a small giggle. Not a judging giggle, and not a making fun of giggle, but just a 'I caught you' giggle.

"You really need to stop leaving your things in the car Gem." And that's when my Mum walks in, handing Gemma her purse and giving me a smile.

"Have fun?" I manage.

"Yes, although it ended early." She tells me as she passes.

"I noticed that." I murmur under my breath.

"Hey Harry."

I look to Gemma who whispers this.

"You might want to take care of that." She motions to my neck.

Probably a damn hickey.

"And uh....that. Yeah- uh..."

Her eyes flicker to my jeans and she walks away from me quickly, patting me on the shoulder in the process. I stomp up the stairs to go check on a most likely traumatized Alex. She has her clothes back on when I enter the room, and her cheeks are flared and she looks as if she had just been caught murdering someone, not making out with her boyfriend steamily.

When I laugh, she slaps me in the chest with a pout.

"Gemma won't tell." I cower away from her irritated hostility as I chuckle this, reaching out my arms to pull her unwilling body into me.

"I doubt she even saw anything, you were covering your goods."

She pushes herself off of me, aiming to be agitated, but failing when a smile forms and a laugh leaves her lips.

****

Alex-

I dreaded to go downstairs, knowing that Gemma is aware of what me and her brother were up to when they came home. I feel embarrassed, but I know it won't last long due to Gemmas nice personality. Harry says she won't tease us for long, and I'm hoping its none at all.

I didn't even want to go downstairs. I just wanted to go to bed, but Harry dragged me down when his mother asked if we all wanted to watch a movie together. We watched The Grinch, and Gemma had fallen asleep early on, so I could finally feel relieved that she wouldn't taunt us about anything. And to my surprise, Harrys mother asked me to help her in the kitchen with hot coco. I think she's making an effort to get to know me. I actually had a few laughs with her while the water boiled for the beverages, and when we came back out Gemma was awake, head on Harrys shoulder.

I can tell she loves her brother alot, and I can tell he loves them even though he doesn't see them much. I sit next to Harry on the couch again, Gemma on his other as we sip our hot chocolate and finish the movie. Gemma cried, and Harry teased her for that.

"I could bust you buddy." She whispers after wiping her tears away, pulling the fabric down on Harrys shirt to reveal the hickey I had given him near his collar bones.

But that was the end of her taunting, and she went to bed, Anne doing the same. I insisted that we shouldn't leave the coffee cups out, and Harry complained as he waited in the kitchen for me to get done loading them.

Laying in his old bed is odd, unlike the ones at our apartment. It's much smaller, but that isn't a problem for Harry and I since we are major cuddlers. I didn't know what tomorrow would hold with his family, because today was only day two. And I'd already had a stupid panic attack, and we'd been caught by his sister too. But that didn't matter to me as Harry came in the room after brushing his teeth, minty breath wafting up my nose as he kissed my lips.

"You know what I wonder?" Harry mumbles, my head resting lazily on his chest.

"Hmm?" I question.

"With my sister knowing yours back then, I wonder if we'd ever seen eachother before, you know?"

I had never thought of that. Of Harry and I in our younger ages crossing paths while dropping our sisters off with eachother along with our mothers. Anne must have known my mom also.

But I met Harry later on, and maybe that was the right time instead of back then. Because maybe we wouldn't be where we are now.

"I have you now." I whisper, my eyes falling closed as his hand trails through my hair.

"Yeah, you have me."

And then I fell asleep against his warm, welcoming body.

Hope you liked the chapter!

I think after Heartbeat is finished, I'll be done writing. I don't know if I'll finish the other stories in my library because I really need to start focusing on other things:/