Surprise; It's My Job

Song of the chapter-

All Of Me by John Legend

Oxygen by Jesse McCartney

In My Veins by Jesse McCartney

Alex-

Pulling into this apartment parking lot, with Harry in the drivers side of his old beaut up car; it's a familiar scene. A comfortable, and calming one for that matter. It's simply just the way he does things so effortlessly, like pulling into a parking space one handedly with ease; that makes me sit back and admire him. He looks calm and happy, the smiles he keeps giving me making me feel warm inside. He's in a great mood today.

It's about six o clock as we take our luggages out of his car, not really complaining as Harry takes it upon himself to carry both our bags across the car park and up the flight of stairs to our apartments.

"Are the other boys home?" I ask him curiously as we walk down the hallway to our doors.

"Should be." He answers.

"Key?" He asks me as we reach my door.

I hand over my key from my purse and let him unlock the door while putting my hair up, getting irate from having to keep pushing pieces from my face. I yawn softly as I follow after Harry into my dark apartment, laughing as he got stuck in the doorway with the luggages. He pushes them through first, and then we walk through.

He flips on the light, and I strip off my jacket and hang it on the coat rack, glad to be back at the familiarity of my own home.

"You hungry Harry?" I ask as I unwind my scarf from around my neck.

"Yeah, lets make something here?" Harry asks.

I turn to start heading to the kitchen to comply to his request, "Yeah, that's fine we can just make-"

I'm cut off mid sentence by my hand finding its way to secure itself over my mouth, Harry chuckling softly from beside me.

"You didn't." I whisper against my hand.

"You didn't!" I squeal this time, my hand falling from my mouth as I jump onto Harry, my hands shaking with excitement as I wind them around his neck.

He's just laughing as I continue to squeal, and when he sets me on my feet I hit his arm.

"What was that for!" He shouts.

"I can't believe you did this!" I smile broadly and happily as I turn to look at the piano before me again.

It's in front of my window, taking up the walking space of most my apartment, but I don't care one bit. It's brown surface is shiny, just like the one at the music store in the mall Harry and I had seen.

"Where did you get it?" I almost breath these words out in admiration as I come closer to it, trailing my fingers across its smooth surface.

"My mums friend is a music teacher at the high-school in Cheshire and they were just going to get rid of it, so I worked a deal out to pay two hundred for it. Cheap huh?" He asks, and when I look over my shoulder he's smiling at me as I marvel over his present.

"Not adding all the music books." I state, eyes tearing away from him to examine all of the song books rested against its stand.

"Now you can play for me whenever I want." He informs me with a grin.

"Is this why you've been working so often? To get me this?" I ask him, my heart feeling as if its growing so big it could explode.

"And this?" I ask softly, happily, looking down to the ring on my finger. It's still so raw and new to me. I can't wrap my head around the fact that this generous, handsome, and loving man is my fiancé.