Damn Ruffles; Yes

Song of the chapter-

Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreaviazuk

All Of Me by John Legend

Heart By Heart by Demi Lovato

Marry You by Bruno Mars (had to be cheesy, am I right, or am I right?)

Alex-

Eleanor....oh Eleanor, how much I love you but can become so irate with you.

I follow after her in David's Bridal, not sure of anything she's talking about as she speaks of all the different types and styles of dresses I would have to try on. The only thing that caught my attention was when she said something about a mermaid style? Weird.

I asked her if I could bring Harry along, but she'd said absaloutly not. So I took that as a solid no as I left him in my- our- bed this morning. He'd moved in the week we'd talked about it. It's odd to think that was a month ago. And it seems almost irrational to be planning on looking at a house today with him after looking for my wedding dress.

"What do you think of this one, babe?" Harry had asked last night.

I'd let my glasses slip down to the tip of my nose; the ones Harry had made me get, as I looked away from the book I had brought home from work with me that day to glance over to him. He was propped up in bed, grey sweats and bare chest hard not to look at, because what I had to look at was the laptop rested in his lap. His hand which rested on the keyboard made it look as if it were meant for a dolls use.

I pushed my glasses up to get a better look, and gushed internally at the cute house in my sight. It's simple, nothing big. Nothing extravagant, just as I'd told him. No, scratch that. Ordered. I don't need a big fancy house to be happy.

"Has two bedrooms, both upstairs. Two bathrooms, a dinging room for your piano." He added on.

That was one thing our future house needed, a big, nice room to hold that big, huge, beautiful piano he'd bought me for Christmas.

"You could call? See when we could see it?" I'd asked.

And he'd made an appointment for today, to be exact. It would be the first house we would look at since we confirmed together that we wanted to get a house together. He had still moved into my apartment otherwise, because we probably wouldn't move in until after the wedding, if we even found a house for that matter. Things were being planned so quick for the wedding with Eleanor at my side that I couldn't keep up. But that's what I wanted, for it to be quick, because I didn't want to marry in the summer. It's almost February, and I will officially be a bride on March 10th. We would marry in Louis and Eleanor's backyard, because its the cheapest thing there is. But that's enough, because they have a huge backyard, and it can fit all our family members. Harrys family, but as he says, it's ours now.

"Alex, are you even giving me any slightest bit of your uninterested attention?" Eleanor speaks loudly enough to pull me from my deep thoughts, her eyebrows raised accusingly.

"No, yeah, I mean. I'm listening." I tell her, trying to sound like I'm not lying.

Her hand is stroking the soft material of the dress that hangs beside her on the mirror in front of me, and I knew she'd been telling me about it as I daydreamed away. And when she begins to speak about it again, I had no idea what she was saying. I tried to give as much as my uninterested attention to her as I could. But it was only until a little woman that was probably shorter than me took me away from the room to change into the dress El had picked, which I don't even remember happening. I only told her I didn't want over the top, that I wanted elegant and simple, and I guess this dress was the definition of it. Or I'm guessing it is, who knows.