Page two

Rose clenched her fist and turned to look out of the window. "I think something's wrong with him."
"No kidding," I rolled my eyes and held onto my ribs.
"No Luna," she shook her head. "I mean he just gets upset over the littlest of things, all the pups he's killed? It's crazy, and there is nothing we can do about it. Honestly, I just-I can't." She groaned in frustration. I sighed, I understood what she meant. He was going ballistic, he wasn't shifting into human form anymore and he cut off his connections with all the pack members. I sat up and winced slightly, my body was still trying to heal the damage. It's not like it could heal in five minutes. Oh goodness that would be fantastic if it did though.
"He is a black wolf, those are always the trouble makers," I laughed, nudging Rose with my elbow. "Oh I am a black wolf so I only breed with other black wolves because I'm sooooooooo pristine and pure." I flicked my wrist while lifting my chin up acting like those obnoxious black coated wolves.

Rose laughed, "yeah cause you know the white ones don't act like that either!" She stuck out her tongue at me.
"I am not like that!" I frowned, "I would be plenty happy with a cute little brown coated mate." I raised my chin defiantly.
"You would prefer white, lil snow flake," Rose mumbled to herself.
"Did you just call me snowflake?!" I screamed in fake shock and disgust, "you ma'am have disrespected me and that shall not go unpunished!" I raised picked up one of my pink pillows and threw it at her, a sharp pain made itself known warning me not to do that again. I sucked in a sharp breath. Ouch. I held onto my rib.
"Maybe next time don't throw stuff at me," she laughed fixing her braid. I let out a long dramatic sigh and looked down to my light wooden floor. I am very frightened on what is going to happen next, I definitely broke some major rules today. Attacking the alpha, yeah great idea Luna. I kept replaying the scene in my head. I couldn't get that horrific scream out of my head. My eyes filled up with tears and I quickly pushed that thought away.
I needed to drown out the sound of my own thoughts. I went to go pick up my iPod to play some music, maybe that would help. When my fingers only touched the cold ground I groaned remembering where it was.
"I forgot that I dropped my iPod," I sat up wincing slightly and rubbing my temples.
"Where?" Rose cocked her head to the side. "I'll get it for you."
I waved my hand dismissively, "don't worry, just you know wait here." I stumbled up to my feet and winced yet again. My body was aching from head to toe. I just had to push through the pain, you can do it Luna I lied to myself.