Page eight

Rose and I were now in my room laying in a fort we made. The bed might be a lot comfier but this was a lot more awesome. I grabbed some sour cherry bombs and stuffed them in my mouth greedily. Letting all the sour fizz explode in my mouth.

"Lu, you picked out your dress for the ceremony right?" Rose looked at me inquiringly, my face began to redden and I quickly shook my head no. I had actually really forgotten all about that. I mean with all this craziness going on why would I think of dresses.

I felt Rose slap my arm playfully. "Bad Luna," she growled but then let out a laugh. "Shopping tomorrow, no school."

"Were we even going in the first place?" I laughed.

"No, but now we actually have things to do."

I felt my eye lids droop a bit and I let out a yawn. "Yeah," I laughed softly a yawn interrupting. Rose giggled and pat my head.

"Sleep snow flake," she let out a giggle, I opened my eyes and stared daggers at her a growl escaping my lips. She pat my head again then curled up in a ball and closed her eyes. Soon enough we were fast asleep. Tomorrow my wolf and I are going to be in perfect sync, I might find a mate and to boot I have a few crazy people who seem to want to murder me.

That night I had a nightmare of an average girl chasing after my wolf her eyes were clouded with crimson red, I was held back by black chains, wait no not chains fur. Chains aren't furry, I looked up only to see a large black wolf pinning me to the ground his eyes were also tinted with blood. Leave me alone he snarled. I flinched. I was trapped, my wolf had been ripped out of me and now this beast is suffocating me. I can't breath! I felt my lungs begin to burn not getting the air they needed. What is going on?

"Luna," I felt some one push me softly I opened my eyes and groaned. "Sorry," Rose smiled sheepishly. "It's pretty early I just want to get a head start on shopping."

I rubbed my temples and groaned again my body aching to stretch out. "What time is it?" I coughed out my throat still dry from the the night.
"It's around five,"Rose bit her lip.

"You better be saying five at night." I growled and watched rose shake her head. "You butt, go back to bed!" I threw my pillow at her making her tumble over.

"We have the spa to get though." Rose whined.

"I do not care." I sat up and stared at her angrily. "I don't really care about the spa Rose."

She smacked my head playfully. "C'mon, you gotta look beautiful."

I groaned and lifted myself off the ground. "Fine."

I got dressed up in a simple black tights and doctor who shirt. Rose looked at me and curled her lip in disgust. I slipped on a pair of combat boots and placed a blue beanie on my head.
"Why Luna why," she asked desperately not understanding why I enjoyed "nerdy things".
"You just don't understand cause you are not a whovian," I grinned poking at her side.

"Whatever," she sighed slipping on a long sleeved ruby red sweater dress. She tied her hair in a messy side braid and wore black nylons and a pair of beige wedge boots that hung loosely around her ankles.

I shook my head and grabbed my worn leather purse with a vintage feel to it. Rose and I were two different people. She was classy while I was comfy. I guess it's true, opposites really do attract.

"You know we are going to fancy dress shops they aren't going to let us in with you dressing like that," Rose began to walk out of the door, shrugged and trudged after her; I was sulking just a little bit. Too early for me to actually care about anything all I wanted was to curl back in bed, after that nightmare it left me exhausted. I didn't even feel like I slept.

"So are we taking my truck into town or just walking?" The pack house was a fair distance from the shopping area. We made sure to push it far into the woods so when we shift no human is going to notice. Aren't we just a bunch of smart wolfies?

"Yeah, that would be better." Rose said while trailing behind me. We were almost out the door when I saw Daniel. I groaned inwardly. He smirked and walked towards us.

"Where are you two ladies going?" He gave us a cocky smirk. He ran his fingers threw his hair pushing it back only for it to fall back into his face.

"Can't you be annoying somewhere else?" I groaned rolling my eyes as I said it. Like honestly why the flip is he up so damn early?
He just let out a laugh and grabbed my hand. "Aw Luna c'mon, you're eighteen I just want to have some fun with you."

I ripped my hand away and growled at him. "I am not eighteen yet, also why the heck are you talking to me? Go away you perv," and with that Rose and I stomped away. Leaving Daniel to only laugh at our reaction. Seriously ew what's wrong with him?