Page three

I carefully began walking down the steps wincing with every fall of my foot. Just a few more steps, I tried to reassure myself. I sucked in some air sharply. Just a few more steps, I lied to myself, I had whole flight of stairs. The pain in my ribs made its self extremely present telling me to stop and lay on the floor. I groaned and closed my eyes. It wasn't my broken ribs that was hurting it was my body trying to mend itself. I was more then likely helping slow down the process by moving so damn much. I sighed pushing my blonde curls and rubbing my eyes smearing my mascara.
"Chloe," I heard someone snarl. "Just admit you attacked the Alpha, I mean it would make perfect sense. You never trusted the pack." I stopped just around the corner right where I had dropped my ipod stood Daniel. I groaned, the nineteen year old still hasn't found his mate and boy does he seem glad about it. In my book he is just a short little pervert but to the other females he is swoon worthy. He -like the alpha- had black fur and Daniel had no shame in deluding himself to believe that he is the most sought out teen in the pack. Which I guess wasn't un-true if you count out the alpha. Personally I'd rather stick a fork in my eye and then eat it than be mated to that creep.
"I promise I would never touch the alpha," I heard Chloe sobbing. I furrowed my brows, she was getting into trouble for something I did, I will not stand for that. without thinking I jumped down the last steps I had, wincing slightly. That was a terrible idea but I pushed past the pain.
"I attacked the alpha," I stood up straight and tall. My body howled in pain but I stood there motionless.
Daniel chuckled, "Good girl Luna can't stand to see the weak in trouble," the way he said weak made my blood boil. He said it like it was some kind of disease. I growled and stared at him I clenched my teeth together. He chuckled again, "Luna babe, this really isn't your fight." he smiled the tone of his voice was so condensing I just wanted to punch him square in the jaw.
I pulled up my shirt to reveal my rib cage. "Broken rib cage, I fought Emmet." Daniel narrowed his eyes and curled his lip. I knew if I called The Alpha by his first name I would get a reaction out of him. I smiled smugly. Anything to annoy this brat was worth it.
"stop trying to protect this garbage Luna," he snarled.
I felt my jaw drop is this idiot really going to argue about who attacked the alpha? I quickly stood in front of Chloe who was still crying, softer then before her face soaked in tears. "Don't you dare call her that," I growled defensively. Daniel smiled slyly and moved in close, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his muscular body. He held me close. My body was screaming for him to go away.
"Your pretty little mouth sure doesn't know when to shut up," he squeezed me tight making me howl in pain the smashed his lips against mine. What the heck is this perv doing? I could feel the tears pool in my eyes, he held on tighter making sure that the pain would cause me to not move. I was trapped and that was infuriating, this dumb idiot wasn't going to get the best of me. "do you like pain Luna?" Daniel whispered against my lips and tightened his grip. "I think you really enjoy this." I couldn't hold back the tears. They began to pour out of my eyes. My body was screaming all I wanted to do was crumple to ground and never get up again. I was just about to let my body go limp when I heard a threatening snarl and Daniel suddenly thrown to the floor his arms being ripped away from me. I fell to the floor and began to heave. I held a hand to my chest and winced. I looked up to see a large Stark black wolf looming over Daniel. He snarled angrily and gnashed his large canines in Daniel's face.
"Yo Emmet relax, I was just having fun with Luna," the usual cockiness that fills his voice was now replaced with pure terror. Emmet snarled again stepping on his chest. "I was just taking care of the wolf who disobeyed you," he began to stutter while his eyes began to bug out. "Alpha please, lets just-" Daniel coughed and winced in pain.
The Alpha removed his paw from Daniel and snarled once more before leaving the room Daniel quickly jumped up and followed him.