Page fourty-two

Emmett held me close to him, his warm naked body against mine. Wait, naked body, naked body! I'm naked, oh god I was naked infront of him, infront of Rose and infront of Austin. For crying out loud my legs still aren't shaven! I detangled myself from Emmett's loving hold, suddenly very conscious of my nakedness. I felt my face heat up, Emmett looked at me curiously.

"Luna, are you alright?"

I quickly nodded and looked away, I didn't want to stare at him. I mean I wanted to but..my mind trailed off and I shook myself. I let out a shaky breath maybe just a peak at what he's got going on. I could feel Emmett's eyes stare at me.

Okay Luna just look, you can do it. I looked back at Emmett stealthily trying to look at his body. My eyes scanned across his broad shoulders and muscular stomach slowly moving down to what I was most curious about, I took a big gulp and stared directly at what he was packing down there.

"Luna what are you doing?" I jumped in surprise my face heating up even more. I shook my head. Get yourself together Luna good god you're acting like a pervert. Emmett chuckled and pulled me to him. He kissed me passionately holding me close to him. My body tingled and I lustfully kissed him more. I pulled away to try and catch my breath.

"Luna, I want you." He whispered gruffly in my ear, I swallowed hard. What was I doing? I had to save my best friend. Emmett kissed me again, this time with more passion then ever before I felt my heart flutter. He pulled away and whispered against my lips. "I love you."

I pushed him away from me. "Emmett are you crazy? We have to go save Rose! This isn't some dumb romance book where time will stop and let us get it on." I detangled myself from him and looked at him sternly.

"You tell him Luna," I heard a voice speak up. I turned to see Athena standing there her arms crossed her eyes looking at the trees.

My face reddened and I heard Emmett chuckle. Here I was naked, dirty, and kissing a naked dirty guy on the ground. I froze, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you guys." Athena spoke up, "I was busy trying to calm the trees. I know he took your friend Luna. I'm sorry for that. The trees say they know where he is going though."

In that instance tear started began pour down my face. I was an emotional wreck, Emmett's strong arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my forehead softly. "So they can tell us where to go, Luna there is still hope."

"Yeah, uh although you guys want to put clothes on first that's probably not a bad idea." My eyes widened in shock now hyper aware of my nude body I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Yeah that would be a good idea," was all that I could muster out.

"Or you can stay nude if you want," Emmett whispered in my ear, my reaction was quick and I punched him right in the chest. He toppled over the wind knocked out of him. "Sorry Luna," he mumbled holding onto his chest and picking himself back up off the ground.