Chapter 1-People Come And Go

Shock spreads across my face as I hear a huge explosion from the outside.
Black ashes and dust cover the cage, then the cage opens, revealing a very torn up scenery.
Then I jolt up.
"Star?! Star?! Where are you?" I hollered, a sickly feeling rising up my stomach. And it seemed to get worse when I spotted a crumpled and bleeding body.
"S-Star?" I froze, tears building up in my eyes. I ran to her, letting the tears pour out of my sockets.
I see her, bleeding, tattered, with bruises all over her body.
She has a large gash across her stomach, a huge bruise in her forehead and just cuts all over her. Not to mention that she looks all twisted, her body was bent in ways that were kind-of impossible.
I sit down next to her taking her hand into mine. Woah, her hands are extremely cold.
I look down at her, tears flowing down my eyes. Her eyes were open but her mouth was bleeding. Heavy breaths escaping her lips.
"Star, y-you're gonna be o-okay..."
She smiles at me.
"F-face it Safe Kid.." She mumbles, I smile. "Y-you know that I-I won't make it..." She smiles.
Oh great, now this is turning sappy. And not to mention cliché. I was about to say something when she interrupted me but, of course, I let her cuz' I'm a gentleman

(A/N:
Me: Relleh?
Marco: Oh, shut up, you're ruining the moment! >:(
Me: What? Are we texting now?
Marco: Just shut up
Me: Okay, okay! Let's carry on with the story!)

"Don't worry M-Marco...I'm sure I'll have fun on th-this next dimension.." She laughs, only to cough afterwards, blood splattering on the ground. Some of the blood gets on my face and shirt but I don't care. I just smile at her, caressing her hair and laying her head on my lap. Well this is getting real cheesy.
"I'll just meet you there Safe Kid." She mumbled, before staring into space. I let the tears flow down my cheek. I lay her down, using my fingers to close her eyes.

"I'll meet you there soon, Posa."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: TEH FEELZ! TEH FEELZ ARE GETTING TO ME! ;-;
We all noticed that that's kind of starco, right?
I am so sorry for ruining the moment there! XD
Watch out for the new chapterrrr!

~•~•Iyah ^_^•~•~