Chapter 5- You Need To Accept It

"Star's...d-dead?"

'Oh great.' I thought, looking at Star's crumpling parents.

Now I have to deal with this.
Well, it is your fault.
No! No it isn't!
Think about it, Marco. You're the one that got her into this mess.
N-no...
It was because you got captured! You weakling, you don't even know how to defend yourself!
Ye-yes I do! I've got karate!
Then why didn't you use it when they tried to capture you?
I-I....

My mind did make a fair point. I'm useless...it was all my fault.

"Marco?! Hello?! Are you in there?!" My mom waves her hand in front of my face, I snap out of my daze, looking around the room.
"Mrs. Butterfly asked you a question." She says, pointing to them.
"Uhm...could you repeat that, please?" I say politely.
"Where's Star's...uhm...body?" She tries her best to keep the tears in her eyes, for it might ruin her mascara or some girly crap like that.
But what made me freeze and stop completely is the question she asked.

What do I say?!

"I-I don't know where it is...." I mumble absentmindedly. Her face hardens.
"Darling, how do we know she's dead when we don't even know where her body is?" She manages to make her voice sound calm.
"I-I-I..." I just stand there, frozen in time. Not knowing what to do.
"Listen," I cut off suddenly, making it sound rude. The Queen looks taken aback. Just before she could start her lecture about "Proper Addressing of The Queen" and other boring stuff like that, I add: "I found Star's dead body...I went to avenge her and when I came back, she was gone. That's all I know." I state calmly, despite my shaking form.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Hey guys, sorry this chapter was kinda boring and repetitive, I literally wrote this while I'm half-asleep. And I rlly wanna sleep...
Any whoops, this chapter is probably just a filler (srsly tho, my eyelids feel so heavy...I actually had to type this again and again bc fricken sleepiness...and typos...)
Anyways,

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~•~•Iyah ^_^•~•~