hey please read!

uHHH HELLO LMAO HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF YOU GUYS R STILL READING LOL

speaking of, i know i know, A/Ns r a pain in the ass but this is really important.

i finally worked up the courage fo continue this story because as you all have probably known by now, i outgrew the fandom as years passed by, and the wattpad just then decided to be an ass.

i was trying to delete a few messy a/ns in the earlier chapters, and tried editing a few when all of a sudden, the app crashed and when i logged back in, HALF OF THE FUCKING BOOK WAS DELETED. like if you'd check right now, from Chapter 13, it suddenly jumps to Chapter 17! not to mention how the latest chapter was wiped off of the face of the earth as well, along with some next chapter drafts! very dick move, wattpad.

so i am here to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and i wanted you guys to be aware of the situation in case it gets confusing.

i will be rewiting and maybe unpublishing a few chapters to fix this god-awful mess i had the displeasure of experiencing.

i will not be deleting the book, no worries! i will try my hardest to drag this towards its planned ending, and work up to my mistakes as an author; that being how i literally stopped touching this book for a year or more, which is also a dick move on my part.

i will be filling in the blank chapters and this might lead to unpublishing chapters 17 and forth or editing them at least, to spare you guys from confusion i will be adding "REPUBLISHED" or "EDITED" to the chapters i have fixed!

i wish you guys well and hopefully this will not discourage you from staying in tune :(

i love you guys with all my heart and thank you all for the support!