Chapter 9-Forget...not Forgive

"-co! Marco! Marco!" A voice called, shaking my body violently. I goarned and look at that person, hoping it was someone I wanted to see...but fate had other plans. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light. I look around and all I see is white surrounding me. I look at my friend, Ferguson. He breathes out a sigh of relief.

"F-ferg...where?..." I started, he raises his finger to my lips.
"Shush child, you've been through too much." He said, his voice sounding more high-pitched, almost as if he's trying to sound like a girl...and miserably failed.
"What the heck, Ferg?! Where am I?!" I shouted, slapping his hand away.
"Look around Marco...can't you see? You're in heaven. Look at all these friendly faces!" Ferg, who still sounds like a dying camel, made weird gestures with his hands.

Then, Alfonzo's face suddenly came to the view.
"Hi."
I yelped, falling off whatever I was on.
"Ow.." I rubbed my head.
"ALFONZO?! WHY'D U SCARE HIM LIKE THAT?!" He shouted at the other male, who was just laughing his ass off. I rolled my eyes, standing up, still rubbing my head.
"Not cool guys. Now really, where am I?" I asked.
"Heaven!" They said in unison. I look at them, dumbfounded.
"W-what?! Are you guys for real?!" I shouted. Ferg and Alfonzo both put their fingers on my lips.
"Shush, you'll awake the sleeping Angels." Ferg said, his voice turning back into that annoying pitch.
"H-how did I die?!" I panicked.

"Y-you..." Ferg trailed off.

"You jumped onto a unicorn!" Alfonzo attempted to save him.

"Y-yeah! And then it flew up with...with..."

"Rainbows on its butt!"

"Yeah! And then she crashed on a pole..."

"Oh! Oh! In the North Pole!"

"Yes! Yes! And then you-you fell off..."

"And died!"

They smiled at me, sweat gleaming on their faces. Wow.

"WHAT KIND OF DUMB STORY IS THAT?!" I shouted.
"I-it's not a story! It-it's real...VERY REAL!" Ferg sweatdropped.
"Y-yeah!" Alfonzo added.

I look around properly and I see, a small clinic bed, a ceiling fan, and a small table beside the small bed.

"Wait a minute..." I wandered.

"N-no Marco, it's not what you think it is!"

"THIS IS THE FREAKIN' CLINIC OF THE SCHOOL WHAT THE HECK GUYS!" I shouted. They fell into a fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes.
"Y-you should've seen the look on your face when I told you that you were dead! HAHHAHA!" Ferg laughed. Alfonzo snorted. And I was there...glaring at the two.

"Why you little-!" I was going to tackle them but I tripped on a wire and fell face first to the floor. That's when thy stopped laughing and rushed to me. After helping me up...they laughed again.
"S-stop!" I growled. Ferg wipes away a tear.
"I'm *pant* sorry *pant*." He laughed again, choking on his own saliva, he coughed loudly. It was my turn to laugh.
"Ha! That's what you get!" I laughed, pointing at the wheezing male. Alfonzo snorted. After that horribly long laughing session, I clutched my stomach, and sat on the bed.

"But seriously, why am I here?" I took the opportunity to ask the question that was aching at the back of my mind.

"We saw you passed out on the floor. No one knew how, when or why you were there so we took the full responsibility." Ferg answers.

But they were there, when...she attacked...how did they...?

"How about the bullies?" I asked.

"Who?"

I was dumbfounded. How did he-? Those bullies are always bullying us! How did he forget?!

"M-Marco?"

"Thomas! The bullies! How did you forget?!" I mumbled.

"Who's Thomas? There are no bullies in this school." Ferg answers.

"Wha..."

"Marco...you're not making any sense right now."

Wait...C-Camille!

"Where's Camille?!" I jolt up.

"Marco...

Who's Camille?"