Chapter 4- Pain Comes In Different Forms

I watch as the color drain from their eyes, more tears spilling onto the cold ground.
"W-what?" My dad asks, his eyes clouding, I look away, not wanting to see more tears.
"Star is dead. She's gone." I repeat.
"Sh-she can't be..." My mom's muffled voice mumbles and I know that she's crying. That causes me to snap. I don't want to repeat myself but out of anger I did.
"Didn't you hear me?! Star's dead, gone, not alive! How else do you want me to explain! Star's dead...sh-she's gone and it's all my fault...I-I should've...I..." I collapse onto the ground, breaking into tears, it hurt. It hurt a lot to say that. It hurt. My voice cracked in some parts, but I don't care, it shows how much pain I feel.
"M-Mijo, we're so sorry..." My mom pats my back and I feel some of her tears fall on my head as she kisses it but I don't care. When we all finally stopped, my dad speaks up.

"We need to inform the Star's parents...about...this..."

I sigh, I knew someone would say that. I slowly nod my head, tears in the brim of my brown eyes. My mom pats my back and gives me a look saying 'it'll be alright'. I believed her, it was the least I could do after all of this...
I didn't realized that I was crying until my mom wipes my tear away, giving me a sympathetic smile. I don't want sympathy. I want revenge. But I already killed Toffee...
Why do I feel like this isn't over yet?
And I knew for sure that I heard a familiar voice saying,

'Because it isn't over yet.'