The Makeover

After deciding that I was getting a makeover I turned off my MacBook and got changed into pyjamas and put my hair into a bun before going downstairs and having a quick dinner and then walking upstairs and going to bed.

I wake-up in the morning and go and take a twenty minute shower washing my body and my hair when I come out the shower I put on jeans and a t-shirt and some sneakers, I grabbed my phone and my keys before going downstairs and telling my parents I'm going out then going outside and getting in my car, I put on the engine and drive to the mall.

I get to the mall and park my car in a empty parking spot and walk inside the mall I go to Forever 21 and many other stores buying tops, dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts, tank tops, and going to shoe stores I buy lots of high heels I buy some sneakers and sandals, I then go to the food court and eat a pizza and drink a smoothie I then head to the salon.

When I go to the salon I go to the counter and say to the lady there that I would like a makeover and my hair and nails done she says ok and then guides me to another lady that according to her name tag her name is Linda. Linda takes me to get my hair washed and then takes me to a lady named Amy and she does my hair she cuts off my fringe and straightens my brown hair and does some other complicated things then when she's done I look in the mirror and I am amazed my hair looks amazing I thank her and she tells me I'm welcome before doing my nails into a french manicure and then moves on to my make-up applying all sorts of things when I look in the mirror I hardly recognize myself it looks amazing she tells me how to apply the make-up and after that I go to a make up store and buy all the products she used and then I buy a mirror for my room, when I'm finished I leave the mall and drive home.

When I get home I go to my room and go straight to my closet, I put all my clothes and shoes in my closet before going to the garage and taking a spare desk that we have had for a long time I manage to carry it upstairs I set it down by my walk in closet and then put all the makeup in the draws and on the top of the desk, I then hang the mirror right above the desk and smile in satisfaction when I finish.

I go downstairs and grab something to eat when I have finished eating I go upstairs and change into pyjamas and go to sleep.

*a few weeks later*

It's the first day of school I think to myself I am nervous but I am also excited. When I wake-up I shower then I go to my closest and grab a really pretty white tank top and some denim shorts I go to my make-up table and do my hair like the stylist did I then applied the make-up how the lady did it and it looked perfect when I finished, I smiled happily I then grabbed my phone and my car keys and went downstairs. "Morning mom and dad" I say happily walking into the kitchen "Morning swee..." she stopped when she turned around and saw me her mouth dropped open and she dropped the plate she was holding, I laughed before getting a dust pan and broom and cleaning the mess up and then I got some cereal and poured a ball and started eating. "Honey you look amazing" my mom said nicely "Thanks mom I got a makeover" I said finishing my cereal I washed the bowl "Yes you look very pretty, Lizzy" my dad said smiling at me "Thanks dad" I said smiling. I finished washing the dish then I gave my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek and then walked outside to my car and drove to school.

When I got to school I parked my car and then took a deep breath and stepped out the car.

******************************

Hey guys so she got the makeover. What do you think will happen? What do you guys wanna see happen in the story? What do you think of the chapter?

See you guys in the next chapter

-Jenna