Suprise

I am almost out of the hospital door when I hear "El...liza...beth". It was Caleb! I run back in and almost jump on him "Caleb!" I hug him and he hugs me back. "What hap....pened?" he asked " You were in a coma" I tell him. The doctor tells me to please let him rest and I can come see him later. I hug him goodbye and run outside to Kelsey "Kelsey he is awake!" I say "What oh my gosh I'm so happy!" She says jumping up and down "We can come back later and see him" I tell her "Ok" she says and we go out of the hospital and we drive to my house. When we get home I look at my phone and I see I have a text from Adrian

Adrian😊: Hey, do you wanna maybe go out with me sometime?

I see Kelsey looking over my shoulder and reading my text and then she starts to giggle "Say yes Liz" she tells me "I will"

Me: I would love to
Adrian😊: that's great how about Saturday 8pm xx

Kelsey starts giggling again "ooh two kisses" she says and I blush

Me: That sounds great xx
Adrian😊: Awesome I'll pick you up at 8 on Saturday xx

"I'm helping you get ready" she tells me and I just laugh.

Saturday night

It's Saturday night and Kelsey is over and going to help me get ready for my date. Caleb is doing alright, we visited him and he is almost ready to be released out of the hospital.

Kelsey starts getting me ready for my date. I texted Adrian and he said that we are going to this fancy restraunt. Kelsey is doing my makeup. She does my base and conceals any spots that I have. She contours my cheek bones and by my temple, she then does a smokey eye and does a wing with my eyeliner. She does my waterline in a black eyeliner pencil and then does a dark red lipstick. She curls my hair, she then goes out of the room quickly and comes back with a box. "Kelsey....?" I say questionably "Just open the box" I give her one more questionable look and then lift the top of the box off. I look inside and gasp, inside the box is a white lace strapless dress that flares out a little at the bottom. I take it out the box very carefully and lay it next to me "Kelsey its beautiful" I tell her "Look inside the box" she tells me. I look inside the box and see a velvet little box, I pick it up and open it carefully. I gasp again when I see what's inside. It's a pair of beautiful silver earrings with some diamonds on and a white bracelet. "Kelsey its beautiful but I can't take it I can't take the dress and the jewellery" I say handing them towards her "You can and you will, please, take it, Caleb and I are not to brag or anything but were loaded so please take them. Your my best friend." I smile and hug her. "Now come on go get dressed" she says smiling at me, I go change in the bathroom and put the bracelet and earrings on. I look in the mirror and I can't even believe it's me staring back at myself. I walk out the bathroom and Kelsey looks up from her phone "Oh my gosh you look gorgeous". "Thank you" I say. "Now" she says and hands me a white purse with a silver chain "I put your phone and makeup bag inside and some other things, now hurry up because Adrian is waiting outside" she tells me. I walk outside and see Adrian standing by his car. He is looking down so it gives me a chance to look at him. His hair is combed neatly back and he's wearing a black tux with a white button shirt. He also has a black tie on. He looks up and his eyes almost pop out his head and I stop myself from laughing. I walk over to him and come to stand in front of him. "You look beautiful" he says and I blush "You don't look to bad yourself" I say to him. He hands me a bouquet of flowers and I thank him before I quickly run back inside and tell Kelsey to put them in a vase. I walk outside again and Adrian opens up the door for me and I get in. He shuts the door and goes around to the other side, he gets in and drives us to the restraunt.

*After the date*

We had a really fun night. We talked and laughed and had a great time.

We arrive back home and he walks me up to the door. "I had a great time, thank you" I said to him. "Me too, can we maybe go out again sometime?" He asks "That sounds great" I tell him. I stand up on my tipitoes and kiss him on the cheek. "I'll see you soon" I say and I walk inside.

Adrian's P.O.V

I walk down the steps and get a phone call from my best friend Jared.

Jared: Hey bro, how was the date
Adrian: it was great, I'm definitely gonna win the bet, she'll be my girlfriend in no time (he smirks)
Jared: I didn't think she was gonna fall for you that easily. Now I've gotta get R100 somewhere.
Adrian: (he laughs) I'll talk to you soon Jared.

I hang up. Oh this is gonna be so easy.
*************************************

So what did you guys think. I am so sorry I took FOREVER getting this chapter out. I had major writers block but I hope this chapter makes up for it. So what do you think about Adrian now?
Vote, comment and I'll see you all in the next chapter

-Jenna xx