The Kiss?

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"He was so sweet" Kelsey said after telling me what happened on the date. "Thats adorable" I say and my mind goes to Adrian. "So how are you and Adrian?" Kelsey asks wiggling her eyebrows and I laugh. "We're ok" I say to her. My phone bleeps.

Adrian😊: Hey Liz

"Speaking of the devil" I say laughing and she looks over my shoulder as I text.

Me: Hey Adrian
Adrian😊: Do you wanna go out for dinner tomorrow?

"Say yes" Kelsey squeals and I smile and respond

Me: I would love to😊
Adrian😊: Awesome. I'll pick you up at 7pm?
Me: Sounds good
Adrian😊: See you then xxx
Me: See you xxx

I put my phone away. "Let's go to sleep" I say and she says ok and we go to sleep.

Date time

Kelsey curls my hair and I do my makeup as usual except I make it a little more dark and it looks amazing. Kelsey hands me a pair of black high-heels and a black lace dress with detailing down the arms and back.

I look at myself in the mirror and Kelsey squeals. "You look awesome!" She says and I smile at her. She hands me a purse with my phone in and some makeup with some other things as well. The doorbell rings and Kelsey walks downstairs to open the door and I begin walking down the stairs.

Adrian's P.O.V

I am so gonna win this bet, I think as I walk up the stairs. I brought flowers because I know girls like that. I knock on the door and a girl opens it and I offer her a friendly smile and walk inside. I look around and hear someone walking down the stairs and I look to see Elizabeth walking down the stairs with a smile. My heart does flips and I think 'why am I feeling like this its just a bet' and Elizabeth  comes to me and I feel myself genuinely smiling. "Hey" she says and her voice makes my stomach do more flips. 'Stop it Adrian' I tell myself. "You look beautiful" I say and I actually mean it. She laughs slightly "Thank you" she says and I hand over her flowers and I for some reason feel a little shy. 'What is happening to me' I think. "Thank you Adrian" she says and holds the flowers and goes to put them in a vase.

Elizabeth comes back and we go out of the house and she waves at her friend. I open the door for her and she thanks me and I close it for her and walk to my side, I get in and we drive towards the restraunt.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Adrian opened my door for me and I thanked him and got inside. He shut the door for me and walked to his side, he got in and turned the ignition and we went to the restaurant. 

We followed a lady to our seat. We had got here about 5 minutes ago. It was a nice, not too fancy but still elegant. I sat down and the waiter came and gave us our menu's, I looked through it and decided on getting the chicken pasta that had some weird name. "I literally can't pronounce anything on here so I am just gonna point" I said to Adrian laughing and he also laughed, "Same" he said still laughing. I smiled and he smiled back. 

Adrian's P.O.V

I found myself laughing with Elizabeth and enjoying myself. The worse thing is that my stomach still kept flipping, constantly. It flipped at every word she said, everytime she laughed or looked at me. At one stage she smiled at me and I smiled back and my stomach did olympic worth somersaults. There was something different about her.

The waiter came back and we both pointed to what we wanted because we could not pronounce anything. He left and we continued to laugh and talk the whole night.  

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Adrian opened the car door for me when we left the restraunt and I got in and thanked him. He got in and started driving and we reached my house a couple minutes later.

For some reason Adrian seemed to be different tonight, it was a good different that I couldn't really describe. It was like he was feeling shy and it felt like he was more...I don't know...real? It was confusing.

"I had an amazing time tonight, thank you" He said and I smiled "Thank you, I had a awesome time too" I responded. We looked at each other and he slowly began to lean in and so did I.

************************************

Hey guys

What do you think of this episode. I'm sorry about not updating, I once again had writers block and I apologize. Thank you so much for all the support I cannot believe this story has reached 2,700k views. That is honestly so amazing and I owe it all to you so thank you.

What did you think of the chapter? Let me know.

Baiiiiii
-Jenna xxx