Getting ready

You know when your having a good day and someone ruins it. Well that for me was Parker coming up to us. "Hi Parker" I grit through my teeth "How are you" he says "Better since you aren't trying to kiss me" I reply his smile drops a little "Please you know you wanted to kiss me" he said smirking "Please I would rather kiss a pig then kiss you but oh wait that would be like kissing you twin" I reply then turn on my heel and walk away with Caleb and Kelsey following right behind me and we go outside and sit under the tree "That last line was amazing Lizzy" Kelsey said laughing "Thank you thank you" I say bowing and then I laugh. We all sit and talk untill the bell rings and then we say goodbye and go to our classes.

*After school*

After school I go outside the school and wait for Caleb and Kelsy. When they come we walk to Caleb's car and he drives me home. I get out and say goodbye to them then I shut the door of the car and I am almost at the door when I hear "Wait Lizzy" I turn around and see Caleb running up to me "Yes Caleb" I say "Um..." He says uncomfortably rubbing the back of his neck "Do you wanna go out sometime?" he says nervously "I would love to" I say "You would?" He says like he didn't expect me to say yes "Yes just text me" I say and then I wave goodbye and enter my house.

CALEB'S P.O.V

"Do you wanna go out sometime" I say and she looks like she's thinking oh no why did I ask her of course she is gonna say no "I would love to" she says breaking my thoughts "You would?" I say "Yes just text me" She says and then waves at me and walks inside. I smile and walk back to my car and climb in "Why are you smiling like the Cheshire cat" my sister asks me looking at me weirdly "Oh little sis you wouldn't understand" I say "Three hours Caleb three fricken hours" she says and I laugh and then drive us home.

ELIZABETH'S P.O.V

Oh. My. God. Caleb just asked me out. Will this ruin our friendship? Will this ruin mine and Kelsey's friendship? These were the thoughts running through my head as soon as I shut the door of my house. I run a hand through my hair and walk upstairs and then taking a nap.

When I wake up I look at the time and I have been sleeping for an hour and I have a text from Caleb.

Caleb😊: When should we go on our date?

I smile and then reply that we should go on a date on Saturday before getting a reply.

Caleb😊: Awesome can't wait see you tomorrow.

I reply saying see you then and then put my phone down and go to sleep.

*Saturday*

I come home and go eat something and then I head up to my room and go for a nap. When I wake up there is 2 hours till my date so I go take a ten minute shower after washing my body and my hair I go to my closet and pick out a black dress that stops at the knee and has a criss cross back and puffs out a tiny bit at the bottom I pair it with my black high heels. Next I go to my accessory draw and put on a silver necklace with some white hoops and a white bracelet, next I move on to my hair pulling a middle section in to a half bun and then I straighten the rest of my hair and leave the section I just straightened loose then I apply my makeup. I grab my bag throwing in my make-up bag and lipglosses, my phone and my wallet. My bag has white snake skin like covering with a gold chain. I head downstairs and walk into the living room where my parents are "Sweetie you look amazing" my mom says staring at me in awe "You look so pretty" my dad says smiling at me "But I don't think you should wear those white hoop earrings" my mother said "Oh" I say a little sadly I slowly take them off "You should wear these instead" my mom says and I look up and see her holding a silver box I take it from her and carefully open it to reveal a pair of the most beautiful diamond hoop earrings I have ever seen "Mom" I begin and she says "They were your great grandma's but I want you to have them "Their amazing" I say "Well come on put them on" she says and I put them on "They look perfect" she says and I look at them in the mirror "Thank you so much" I say and give her a hug. I hear the doorbell and I walk to the door and open it Caleb is standing there in a black tux with his hair his usual messy bed hair look and he's holding a bouquet of flowers "Hi" I say "Hey" he says and then turns to face me and his mouth drops open "You look beautiful" he says and I blush "Thank you, you look very handsome" I say "These are for you" he says giving the flowers towards me "Thank you" I say smelling them I then walk inside and put them in a vase and then give my mom and dad a hug before going back to Caleb "Are you ready to go?" Caleb asks "Yup" I say closing the door of my house. We go to his car and climb in and drive to the restraunt.

******************************

Hey guys.

So this chapter took long to make so I'm sorry about that. Tell me what you think and what you would like to see happen. Who is your favourite character?

Please comment and vote thank you.

-Jenna