Kelsey's Crush

Elizabeth's P. O.V

After my date with Adrian I walk into my house smiling. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and let out a gasp when I see someone lying on my bed but it's just Kelsey. "So , How was the date?"
Kelsey asks and I blush. "It was good" I say rocking on the balls of my feet. "Tell me everything" Kelsey says and I explain the whole date from when he picked me up to when he dropped me off. "Aww! That is so cute" she says. "So, is there anyone you are interested in" I say wiggling my eyebrows and she blushed and looks down and I gasp. "Kelsey, who is it!" I say. She tells me about this boy in her English class and said that his name is Daniel. "Aww, Kelsey. That is adorable." We stay up watching Friends on Netflix and pigging out on Pizza, sweets, chocolates, chips and soda. We fall asleep at around 1 am. 

Monday

I walk into school and and find Caleb and Kelsey waiting for me by my locker and I walk over to them.  "Hey guys" I say once I've reached them. "Hey Lizzie" they say to me and we talk until the bell rings and Kelsey and I say goodbye to Caleb and walk to our class. "So, how's Daniel" I ask smirking at her and she blushes. "Shut up" she says laughing. "Are you gonna talk to him?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "I'm gonna attempt to but I will probably fail" she says "Come on Kelsey you can do it, he might even like you" I say and she scoffs "I wish" she mutters. "You'll never know if you don't try" I sing-song as we reach out class. "Let's just go inside" she says. 

Lunch time

Caleb, Kelsey and I sit at our usual table and talk. I see Tina walking up to us and groan "Looks like the queen is about to arrive" I whisper to Kelsey and she laughes. Tina arrives at our table and looks at Caleb and winks at him and I swear I see Caleb gag. I laugh and Tina snaps her head to me "What are YOU laughing at" she says looking at me like I was something stuck to the  bottom of her shoe. "I just think it's funny watching you attempt to flirt" I say challenging her gaze. "Well I think it's funny seeing you thinking that with this makeover you can stop being the nerd. Well guess what, you will never stop being the stupid little ugly nerd" she says getting in my face "I would rather be a 'ugly little nerd' than be as desperate as you." I say getting up and walking off with Caleb and Kelsey right behind me. 

As soon as we get outside Kelsey hugs me "That was awesome Lizzie, no one ever stands up to Tina" she says jumping up and down. "I hate that girl" I say.

After school 

I get home and jump on my bed. I text Kelsey and Caleb and when I'm done that I watch the hunger games on my laptop, when I was at the part just before they enter the arena I get a text.

Adrian😊: Hey Lizzie

I smile and text back

Me: Hey Adrian
Adrian: What you up too?
Me: nothing much
Adrian: Wanna come to a cafe with me?
Me: Sure
Adrian: Awesome see you in five
Me: See you there

I put down my phone and stop the movie. I jump into the shower, when I'm done, I brush my teeth and hair and apply natural makeup. I put on a pair of high-waisted shorts and a white tank top. I throw on a pair of white high-tops. I grab my purse, my phone and my car keys.

When I get downstairs I unlock my car and jump in. I ride to the coffee shop and park my car when I see it.
I walk in and look around, I spot Adrian and walk over to him. Adrian looks up and smiles at me and I feel my heart do a small flip. I sit down next to him and a waitress walks up to us. "Hi what would you like to order?" She said to us but was mostly looking at Adrian. "Hey I will get a coke with the burger and fries, what do you want Lizzie?" He asks turning to me. "I'll have the same thing" I say. "Ok" she says still staring at Adrian. She winks at him and then glares at me before walking off.

Once she is out of earshot I burst out laughing. Adrian just looks amused. I stop laughing and we talk for a while. When our food comes we eat. Adrian pays for our food and we walk outside. "Bye Adrian" I say, "Bye Lizzie" He says. He leans down and kisses me on the cheek before walking to his car. I stand like a statue for a couple of seconds and then walk to my car, I drive home.

I call Kelsey and tell her all about the date and we talk about other stuff. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a plait, getting into bed I put my Tv on and go to sleep watching pretty little liars.

I wake up and get ready for school. I wear a pair of white high-waisted jeans and a black tank. I tie a red and black flannel around my waist and wear my favourite pair of red high-tops.

I say goodbye to my parents and get into my car, I drive to school. When I arrive I walk to the front doors of the school and see someone I didn't expect to see. I saw ...

************************************

Hey guys

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry it took so long. I wanted to say thank you so much for 2000 reads that is honestly amazing. I'm sorry if this chapter sucked, I wanted to get one out for you guys.

Baiiiiii

-Jenna xxx