New Guy

Dylan

Read the author's note at the end.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

As our lips were about to touch Kelsey opened the front door, we pulled apart and I smiled sheepishly at him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and got out the car. I waved at him and then went towards Kelsey and through the door, Kelsey shut it behind us.

"Details now" Kelsey says turning to me and smiling excitedly. I laughed and sat down on the couch. She sat down opposite me and I told her everything that happened. "You guys were gonna kiss!" She shouts and I shush her. "Maybe" I say shrugging.

We fall asleep an hour later and an image of Adrian passes through my head as I fall asleep.

*Monday*

I walk into school seeing Emmet looking at me before turning his back and walking down the hall. 'He is so weird' I think. I walk towards my locker and put my books in but one falls out of my hand and I groan in frustration. I finish putting my books in my locker and bend down to pick them up but come face to face with a guy that I have never seen before. He has green eyes and black hair and I have to admit, he is very good looking.

He hands me my book and I take it, "Thanks" I say and stand up and he does the same. "So, are you new?" I ask him as I put my book away. "Yeah" he says scratching the back of his neck. "I'm Elizabeth" I say smiling at him and offering out my hand. "I'm Dylan" he says shaking my hand. I let go and get my correct books out of my locker and close it. "Well, you are welcome to sit with my group at lunch" I say smiling at him and he returns the smile, nodding his head. "Great" I say and the bell for first period rings. "What's your next class?" I ask and he takes out his schedule. "English room 102" he says and I smile. "I have the same class, here I can show you the way" I say and he thanks me and we walk towards the class.

We enter the class and he sits next to me while Kelsey sits behind us. "Hey Kels, this is Dylan" I introduce him and they shake hands. We work and about haldway through the lesson Kelsey whispers in my ear so that Dylan can't hear. "He is so hot" she whispers and I laugh lightly. "What about Daniel?" I whisper back. "I like Daniel but I'm not blind, I'm not gonna go after him. Don't worry he's all yours" she smirks and wiggles her eyebrows laughing. I punch her shoulder and laugh, going back to work a slight blush creeps onto my face.

*lunch time*

I walk into the cafeteria and to my usual table. I sit down with my lunch and Daniel, Caleb and Kelsey soon join me. "I invited the new guy to sit with us" I say and they all nod. "Let's hope this new person is better than the last one" Caleb mutters and I give him a sympathetic smile because I know he is thinking of Meghan.

Dylan comes to our table. "Hey" he says smiling and I move over so he can sit.

He sits down and looks at everyone. "Guys this is Dylan, Dylan this is Caleb, Daniel and you have already met Kelsey" I say introducing them. "Hey" Dylan says lifting his hand up in a small wave. "Hey" the other guys say.

Lunch passes and we all get to know Dylan. He looks like he is going to be a great addition to our group.

*After School*

I invited the group over and they should be here any minute so I go to my room and take a quick shower before getting changed into a cute top and shorts. I order pizza for all of us and get everything set up for movies.

Kelsey walked straight into the house just as I put the popcorn on the table. "I'm home" she yells and then laughs. I give her a hug and Caleb walks in after her with chips in his hand. He gives me a side hug. A couple minutes later Daniel walks in.

We talk for about ten minutes when there is a knock on the door. That must be Dylan since all of the others are here and they just walk in.

I go over to the door, opening it I see Dylan standing there in a black shirt and blue jeans with his sneakers on.

I smile at him and invite him in. "You can just walk in you don't need to knock" I say as we walk back to the lounge and he nods and laughs a little.

We all sit down and watch movies while talking and Dylan fits right in.

************************************

Hey guys

I know I have not updated in forever but I hope you can forgive me. But I do have a little announcement. So because you guys are so awesome I want you to be in my story so what you have to do is.

Make your character:

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

So it can be based on you or just a character you want but I just wanted to do this. So I will be adding characters that you have all made.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Baiiiii

-Jenna xxx