The Notice

Elizabeth's P.O.V

At this moment honestly I don't even care, about anything. Dylan's lips on mine took away all the anger directed at Adrian away, it took away my sadness, it took away everything. It stopped time and it was only Dylan and I. We pull apart and I smile at him and he smiles back. "Uh... Would you like to go out with me next weekend?" Dylan asks a bit nervously. "Hmm" I say teasing him while tapping my chin as if in thought, he bows his head a little and I laugh, put my fingers under his chin and lift it up before placing a quick kiss on his lips "I would love to" I say and his whole face lights up and he kisses me once more before we then carry on with work.

Monday

I wake up early and groan, school. The only plus side is that I will get to see my group of friends. Dylan passes through my mind and I smile to myself and get out of bed. I hop into the shower, washing my body for like 10 minutes before getting out and brushing my teeth. I go to my wardrobe and pick out a nice summer dress with a brown belt and some white high heels. After I get changed I brush my hair before doing a half pony so half of my hair is in a ponytail and the other half is down. I put on some foundation and concealer and set it with powder before putting on some light lip gloss. Taking my phone off charge and grabbing my bag, my car keys as well as the notes that are spread across my desk I make my way downstairs. Dropping my bag at the front door of my house as well as my keys I go to the kitchen. "Morning Mom" I say giving my mom a kiss on the cheek, "Morning Dad" I say giving my dad a kiss on the cheek. They both say good morning and I sit down.

My mom brings me a delicious breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, pork sausages and coffee. I dig in eating everything before drinking my coffee and then say goodbye to my parents, grabbing my phone from the kitchen table, my bag and keys from the door as well as the notes I put next to that and going out the door.

I unlock my car and put my notes in my bag and place it on the backseat, I start the car and drive to Caleb and Kelsey's house. Once I get there I text Caleb and Kelsey, they come outside and Kelsey hops into the seat next to me and Caleb hops into the backseat. I drive us to school all of us talking on the way there.

When we get to school Caleb says see you later and separates from Kelsey and I. We wave goodbye at him and go to my locker. I take out my books and I decide to tell Kelsey what happened with Dylan and Adrian. "Kels, I have something to tell you" I say as I grab some books from my locker and she immediately perks up. "What is it?" She asks excitedly as I close my locker door and we make our way to her locker. "Well basically Adrian was using me for a bet and he told me and tried to cover it up by saying that he did truthfully like me now but I ran to my car and I totally forgot that I asked Dylan to tutor me so he came over and we were sitting in my room and we maybe kinda kissed" I finish and her eyes go wide. "Okay how could you not tell me! I mean Dylan is hella eye candy and he is really sweet too!" She says and I smile and nod. We get to her locker and she opens it and swaps out her books as we talk about everything. I notice Emmett staring at me from across the hallway 'Why does he always do this lately?' I think to myself.

Dylan approaches Kelsey and I, he comes from behind me and covers my eyes with his hand "Guess who?" He says jokingly and Kelsey giggles. "Hmm, Abraham Lincoln" I say jokingly and he removes his hands "Close" he says as he comes to stand next to me. He slips an arm around my waist and gives me a kiss on the cheek and I lean into his side smiling at him.

"Aww! You guys are so cute" Kelsey gushes and I look at her and roll my eyes sarcastically and Dylan chuckles. "Okay, I've got to go but I'll see you at lunch" Dylan says as he removes his arm and I stand straight up. I nod and give him a kiss on the cheek and he smiles and walks off. "Ok that was the cutest thing ever" Kelsey says linking our arms and I blush as we both walk to our class.

Lunch

The bell rings. Lunchtime finally. I pack up my books from the class and go to lunch. Finding my regular lunch table, I sit and soon our whole group is there. Dylan sits to the left of me and Kelsey to the right then Daniel sits next to Kelsey and Caleb next to Daniel. We laugh and talk and occasionally I rest my head against Dylan's shoulder.

About halfway through lunch I see everyone crowding around the bulletin board and laughing, I walk towards them and they all make a path for me to see, at first I'm confused why they did that and then I figure it out when I see the notice. There is a picture of me standing with Caleb, one with me kissing Adrian on the cheek, one from this morning of Dylan with his hand round my waist and kissing me on the cheek. Underneath it is the caption "Wow! She moves fast" and all around the picture people have wrote messages like 'Don't know how she gets them she is so ugly', 'how could anyone like her'. I stop reading and turn around, everyone is laughing at me and at the center of them all is Ashley, the schools most popular girl. "This is what happens when you try to change from being a nerd, once ugly...always ugly" she says before she laughs and walks away with her clique behind her, leaving everyone laughing at me.

************************************

Hey guys

Finally I got a new update to you guys but I have had major writer's block so please bare with me. Anyways what do you think of this whole bulletin notice thing and how about Dylan. Let me know!

Also I want to say thank you all SO much for all the support you guys give me. You are all so amazing and I don't know what I would do without you

-Jenna xxx