Decisions Over Milkshakes

Not proof read
******

The next day going to school seemed terrifying. Gabbie reassured me that I had nothing to fear but I didn't want to go. I didn't want to see him. The boy that bullied me for years is the boy I kissed, and that I enjoyed being with. He was so sweet and caring and then he says he likes me and now I don't even know what to do. I wish I could say I was so drunk when it happened that it was just a drunken mistake but no I was pretty sober.  I woke up earlier then my alarm like I have been doing a lot lately. I got up and got ready for the day.  I showered, brushed my teeth and got clothes out. I wore a black long sleeved shirt with two white lines across it and a white skirt and I paired it with my one of my  favourite necklaces and threw on my white and black takkies.

I curled my hair loosely and applied basic makeup

I curled my hair loosely and applied basic makeup. Primer, base, concealer, contour, highlight, eyeliner and just a simple lipbalm. I grabbed my back pack and threw in my makeup bag, books for the day, random stationary, my earphones and my class schedule. I slipped my phone into my pocket and as I was already almost late for school I skipped breakfast, going straight to my car I hopped in and drove to school.

As I got out of my car and walked into the school I scanned the hallways for Gabbie. Eventually I spotted her and went over, "Hey" I said hugging her and she grinned and hugged me back. "Hey" she replied. "I need to get my books from my locker, meet you back here in 10?" I said and she nodded and I went off to my locker.

As I took out the last book I needed I felt somebody approach me. I turned my head to see Emmett. My heart rate spread up but I was convinced it was because I hated him so much but deep down I know that wasn't the case. I sighed and turned to him and politely, note the sarcasm, said "What!" "Elizabeth I really want to explain what's happened, skip class with me and we can go to that breakfast place down the street and I can explain everything" he said. I considered it for a second, as much I wanted to yell and say no I really wanted to understand and I was so hungry. "Fine" I said and he hung his "Okay I underst... Wait did you just say fine?" He said expecting me to say no. "Yes I did but your paying" I say, "Deal" he responds and I grab my bag and walk towards the exit as he follows.

We go in his car and he drove us down the street to my favourite breakfast place. 'Midrads Breakfast' just the sight of it made my mouth water. As we got out the car we walked in and got seated at a table by the back. We sat down and I already knew what I wanted without looking at the menu because I come here all the time but regardless I picked up the menu and used it to block my face from Emmett. I pretend like I was deciding what to order.

The waitress walked over to us and looked at us but more at Emmett. "Would you like anything to drink so long?" She asked in a sweet voice. Her top was way to tight and low, she looked at Emmett while biting her lip. I stifled a laugh and she turned to me as if just noticing me for the first time. Her smile was replaced with a glare and she put the smile back on and turned to Emmett, "Is this your sister?" She asked. He shook his head, "Girlfriend actually and this is our anniversary isn't it love muffin" he says looking at me and I play along, "Of course my twinkle toes" I say and swallow my laugh. I turn to her, "I'll have a strawberry milkshake" I say and he orders a chocolate. The girl, looking angry walks away to get out orders and I burst out laughing. "That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen" I say and he laughs as well "Same here" he says. Our milkshakes come back and we order our food, he orders a huge breakfast plate and I order some waffles with ice cream. The girl walks away and then I sip on my milkshake. "So to explain I really have had a crush on you forever but you never noticed me so I thought the only way you would, would be if I..." He trails off. "If you bullied me" I finished it for him.

"Look I know I won't get your forgiveness straight away but I was just hoping we could hangout and actually get to know each other, move away from our pasts?" He offers hopefully. "Emmett,  don't know if I..." I start but he interrupts. "Elizabeth please, let me be your friend just for this week we forget everything and if after you can't move past it I will leave you alone" he pleads and I sigh. I'm probably gonna regret this, "okay" I say and he smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. Our food arrives and he just grins before he begins eating. What have I gotten myself into.

************************************
Hey guys

So I know I have been so bad at writing I've just been really busy with stuff but I genuinely love writing this book so I'm gonna keep going. Also your guys support all of the comments, votes and just knowing that so many people read and hopefully enjoy my books is so amazing. Now time for questions?

Do you believe Emmett? What do you think is gonna happen in future chapters?

That's all for now, until next time.

-Jenna xx