Telling Him

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I look at Kelsey and Dylan in shock. No this is a bad dream it has to be. Not Dylan and especially not Kelsey. Tears fall down my cheeks and I bolt out of the room and to my car. I drive my car to my house. My phone is blowing up with texts and calls from Kelsey and Dylan, I just ignore it. 

Once I get home, I run up to my room and run to my bed. My phone continues to bleep and ring until I block both of their numbers. I think about it over and over again, about walking into the room and seeing them. I try to block it out but the image keeps resurfacing, then one person pops up into my head. Daniel. He doesn't know. Then it all clicks together, not only did Dylan cheat on me but Kelsey cheated on Daniel too. Should I tell Daniel? I think about that for almost an hour, going through everything in my head. How would he react? What would he do? I eventually decide to tell him because I know he would tell me if I was in his place and that I would want him to tell me. 

I switch on my phone and send him a message, 'Hey, can you meet me at the park tomorrow?' I sigh and put my phone down and walk to the bathroom. I go for a quick shower and then when I get out, I wash off any remains of makeup still on my face and brush my teeth. Then I throw on a pair of sleep shorts and a white top. My phone bleeps and I go over to it. 

Daniel: Hey, yeah sure what time? 

I click the 'type a message' and type, '12:00?' and he replies with a 'okay.' 

I switch off my phone and put it on charge before turning off the lights and getting into my bed. Thoughts run through my head about everything, but one stands out. I have a feeling that everything is about to change, with that I fall asleep. 

I wake up at 9 am and lie in bed till 10 before finally dragging myself out of bed, I walk downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal, after washing it I walk back upstairs and shower for 10 minutes and then brush my teeth.  I get changed into simple blue jeans and a simple black top then throw a black and white hoodie over my shirt. I brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I put on my sneakers and grab my keys and my phone before walking downstairs and out the door. I check the time on my phone 11:40, putting the phone in my pocket I climb in my car and start the engine before driving to the park. 

When I get to the park, I see Daniel. I park my car and get out of it, locking it and then walking to Daniel. We walk in silence to the bench near the water. My mind thinks back to Adrian and I push that away. I sit down next to Daniel and a few moments of silence passes. Not awkward just not sure how to start. "So, why did you want me to meet you?" Daniel asks with a smile and I really don't want to tell him, but I pull myself together and work up the courage to tell him. "Listen Daniel, I have to tell you something that you are not going to like...and wow, I don't know how to say it" I say and his smile disappears and I look down. "Just tell me Lizzie" he says and I take a deep breath, before looking at him. "Well, yesterday after the game I went to Dylan's house and he was kissing someone...he cheated on me..." I say and Daniel cuts me off with a hug "Lizzie that's awful, are you okay? I swear if I ever see that jerk I'm gonna..." Daniel says angrily and I cut him off. "No, that's not it. The girl he was with...was...Kelsey" I say and look at him. His whole face drops and he stands up quickly. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Daniel.." I start and he cuts me off. "No Lizzie, I'm fine. Thank you for telling me...I just need to go" he says and starts to walk away. "Where are you going?" I ask and he looks back at me. "Oh, you will find out" he says and I can detect the anger in his voice. Before I can say anything he walks away. 

I sit there a while, just thinking of the conversation. Where is he going? What is he going to do? are some of the questions going through my head. I eventually stand up and go to my car and drive home. 

Monday 

I walk into school. I haven't heard from Daniel since I saw him in the park. I walk through the hall until I see a group of students surrounding something that I can't see. I walk towards them and try to look through the crowd. My eyes catch something or should I say someone. Daniel. I rush through the crowd until I'm at the front and I see the scene before me. It's Daniel and Dylan, they just stand there until it happens. It happens so fast I hardly even saw it. Daniel punches Dylan and Dylan falls down against the lockers. As Daniel is about to go towards him, I run to Daniel and pull him back. "He isn't worth it" I say to Daniel refusing to look at Dylan. "Oh, you moved on quickly. Guess that is what you always do" I hear Dylan say and tears form in my eyes and I look at him. "Aww! Did I make you cry, sorry sweetheart you were only good for a week" he says and Daniel lets out an almost growl and tries to launch himself at Dylan. "Hey! What is going on here?" I hear someone say. Oh no, it's the principal. 

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys

Once again sorry I took so long to update but some very exciting chapters are coming soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all for being so amazing and supportive. 

Until next time

-Jenna xxx