New Neighbors

Everybody clears out of the halls until it's just me holding Daniel back and Dylan on the floor bashed into the locker with his nose bleeding. The principal heels click towards us until she stops in front of the scene. "All of you, my office. Now!" She yells and Daniel and I walk towards her office as Dylan scrambles off the floor and towards the office. 

We all sit in chairs in her office as she stands with her eyebrows creased as she sits down and turns to face us with a sigh. "Now, I reviewed the security footage and it appears Elizabeth was not in the fight so I am sorry to bring you here I will give you a note to send to the teacher and as for you two, you are suspended for 2 weeks and have detention when you get back" The principal says and we all nod. The principal sends me out of the room with a note for my teacher and I walk to my next class. 

*That Afternoon*

I lie on my bed with my laptop open watching Teen Wolf when I hear a car outside. I stand up and look out my window to see a moving truck and I get confused before realizing what's happening. The house next to us has been empty since the last person to live in it moved out last year. I look out the window to try catch a glimpse of who is moving in next to us especially since one of the rooms is directly opposite my room so close that I could open my window, step on one of the trunks of the tree which stands in the middle between the two rooms but not blocking the rooms views of each other and then go through the window into the house. I walk down the stairs of my house and walk out the door towards the next door neighbors house and I see a girl standing outside of the house and I approach her. "Hi, I'm Elizabeth" I say extending my hand and she turns towards me with a smile. "Hi, I'm Gabbie" she says shaking my hand. "So do you live here?" I ask pointing to the house and she nods "Yup, I was actually just about to go unpack into my room" she says friendly. "I can help, if you want?" I offer and she nods her head "Please" she says and we both laugh. We walk to the moving truck and take out boxes with her name on it and carry them up the stairs to her room which isn't the one opposite my room. We go up and down the stairs moving the boxes before we finally finish and I place the last box down on the floor of her room. We start to unpack the boxes and I pass her the items as she puts them in certain places. "So, how old are you" I ask as I hand her some books and she places them on her book shelf. "I'm 16 turning 17 soon and you?"  she says "I'm the same" I say and we both smile. Gabbie would probably go to the same school as me so we  would be in the same grade. 

A few hours later I am still at Gabbie's. After we finished unpacking we just have been talking and we have so much in common. Her mom walks in and I stand up and her mom looks shocked. "Oh hello, I'm Gabbie's mom Chantel" Says Gabbie's mom who's name I now know is Chantel. I smile "I'm Elizabeth, I live next door" I say and she smiles. "Oh hello Elizabeth well I was just about to order some pizza, do you girls want some?" Chantel asks and Gabbie nods and her mom walks out the room.  "Your mom seems nice" I say as I sit back down. 

We talk for a while more and Chantel brings us Pizza. I then say goodbye and walk home. When I get home I look out my window and I see someone in the room opposite me and it looks like a guy but before I can see what he looks like the light in his room switches off and I close the window and pull close the blinds. I put on a white baggy top and sleep shorts before brushing my teeth, switching off the light and climbing into bed. Gabbie is going to my school, we talked about it like an hour ago so I was excited to have a new friend. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. I checked my phone to find a text from Gabbie, we gave each other our numbers yesterday. "Morning, wanna go to school together?" She sent and I reply with a "Obviously, I'll pick you up in an hour" and then put my phone down . I pack my books and everything up and then have a quick shower before putting on basic makeup, brushing my teeth and my hair which I leave loose and changing into a pair of blue jeans and a white top with black roses on it. I then put on some sneakers and grab my phone, my bag and my keys before walking down the stairs. I have breakfast before I walk out my front door. I unlock my car and drive it to Gabbie's house which was like 5 seconds and text her that I'm waiting outside. She comes outside and her short hair is loose and she is wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket and  blue jeans and sneakers like me. She opens the door of my car and puts her bags in the back next to mine. "Hey" she says with a smile and I smile back "Hey" I say. Just before we are about to leave her front door opens and a boy steps out. "What is he doing here?" I ask her and she looks to the front door. "That's my brother, Emmett" she says. 

***********************************

Hey guys

Now if you don't remember Emmett is one of Elizabeth's ex bullies that has been acting weird around her. 

Anyways did you enjoy the chapter? Also if anyone is wondering Gabbie's looks are Shelly Hennig. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and make sure to leave a comment. 

Also I forgot Elizabeth's age so I put 16 turning 17 so if I said it was something else then please point it out for me because I don't remember

Bye guys

-Jenna xxx