Catching A Secret Admirer

I see Ava kissing Emmett and it feels like the wind is knocked out my body. He pushes her away and looks confused and then he sees me and he looks scared. I walk out the door and hear him call my name. "Liz wait!" he says and I speed up my pace but he catches up to me and puts a hand on my wrist and turns me to face him. "It's not what it looks like" He says and I feel angry and sad at the same time. "Then what is it Emmett cause all I saw was her sucking on your face so explain to me what it was then" I say angrily and he looks a bit taken aback, "I.. Uh.. W.. She.." he mumbles and I put my hand up to silence him. "Just forget it, god I'm so stupid! I can't believe I led myself to believe that we could ever happen, I should've known something like this would happen" I say while shaking me head. I turn around and walk off, he doesn't come after me he just stares at my back as I walk away from him.

The next morning the alarm clock sounds louder and more annoying then usual. I punch the top and the beeping continues, I groan and wipe the sleep from my eyes and look for the off button. I eventually just unplug it from the wall. I smile in satisfaction as my room goes quite and I just sit on my bed for a little. After I got home last night and sent Gabbie a text about everything I turned my phone off and cried while watching gossip girl with a huge bag of chips. I didn't know why I even cared, it wasn't as if we were even together but I thought that we could be, I dont know it was stupid.

I shake my head clear of thoughts and stand up, I settle for some black leggings and an oversized hoodie, after brushing my teeth I throw on some vans and grab my bag, my phone and my keys and head outside and drive to school. As I walk to my locker I see someone standing in front of it. I raise an eyebrow and approach the person. I put a hand on their shoulder and they jump and turn to face me, it's Caleb. He smiles at me and I smile back, "Hi" he says, "Hi" I respond, this was weird we haven't talked in a while. The bell rings and I look around and so does he. "I'll see you around Liz" he says and turns around and walks away.

That was weird.

Why was he near my locker?

I open my locker and a letter falls out.

Bye bye Emmett, now I've got you all too myself. Love you Elizabeth.

- your secret admirer

I stare at the letter and then look over my shoulder to Caleb's retreating figure. My heart runs cold, it couldn't be? Could it?

I manage to avoid Emmett the whole day, Gabbie took me out for lunch and we talked about everything. She apologized to me profusely and after telling her about a billion times that it wasn't her fault, she finally got it and shut up. I told her about Caleb and how shady it all was that he stood by my locker and then suddenly a letter appeared in there. "Oh I will make him regret the day he was ever born!" she all but shouts and people turn to look at us weirdly. "Gabbie! Would you not say that so loud, I don't even know if it him" I whisper shout. "Okay Lizzie we need to find out if it is him, this can't keep going on. It's harassment" she says and I nod. "Wait I have an idea" I say and she leans in closer to listen

A little later I sit in my History class and spot Caleb in the corner. I walk over and plop down next to him. He looks at me out the corner of his eyes. The class starts and I write on a lil note. 'Hey' and slide it over to him. He takes out a pen and scribbles back a response of 'Hi', 'I'm sorry we haven't talked in a while, but do you maybe wanna do something soon, if so what do you wanna do?' I write and he scribbles away again. 'Yea I know it's been weird not talking to you, um we could do movies or something?' he responds and I look down and see I got what I needed. I give him a thumbs up and he smiles.

I see Gabbie after school and we drive to a little coffee shop and I take out all the letters my secret admirer had ever wrote and put them next to the note that Caleb and I had passed around. We realized the writing was the same. "Liz, I can't believe this" she said looking at me and my eyes widened. "What... What do I do?" I say and she puts her hand over my hand comfortingly. "You need to tell your parents" she said and I nodded.

EMMETTS P. O. V

*yesterday night*

This was it, the night I finally asked Lizzie out. I couldn't believe it - I had a crush on this girl for years and now I might actually have a chance. I had heard that Lizzie was sleeping over so I walked out into the hall to wait for her to get back from fetching her stuff. I was a bottle of nerves, I saw Ava walk out of the kitchen and she smiled at me, I smiled back and she crossed the floor to come towards me. "Hey, what's u... ?" I ask but I'm cut off by her smashing her lips into mine. What is going on? I try push her away and she just hangs on, I push her away again and  this time she goes away, I turn and I see Lizzie running out the door. I run after her.

*********

Hey guys

So what do you think about the revelations in this chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it

Until next time
-Jen x