If Only You Knew

Once we are inside the movie I start eating the food I probably looked like a pig but I didn't care. I looked over and saw Caleb looking at me and just smiling "Do I have something on my face?" I say wiping my face "No.. It's just y-.. never mind" he says turning away from me. Well that was weird I looked around the movie theatre, the movie hadn't started yet, I looked around and then my eyes landed on someone familiar who was looking for a seat. "Hey Adrian" I say and motioned him over "Oh hey Liz I didn't know you were here" he says "But I'm glad you are" he adds and I feel my cheeks redden "Sit here" I say patting the seat next to me "Thanks" he says smiling and sitting down. A few minutes later (the movie still hadn't started) Adrian tapped me on the shoulder "Who's the guy sitting next to you giving me the deathstare?" He asks whispering I turn to Caleb and I see him glaring at Adrian, his jaw clenched and his hands balled up into fists. "Thats Caleb" I whisper back to Adrian and I see Adrian frown a little "He's my friend" I add and Adrian's face immediately goes into a smile. Finally the movie starts.

"That movie was awesome" I say to Caleb and Adrian as we walk out of the movie theatre "Ya it was so cool" Adrian says, Caleb has been quiet since the movie started I decided to not ask about it now, I'd ask him when we went for lunch. "I'll be in the car Liz" Caleb says, his lips in a straight line "Ok I'll be there in a sec" I say and he nods before walking to the car "So I was thinking maybe we could meet for coffee tomorrow?" I say "Ya that would be awesome" He says, he smiles a genuine smile "Well Caleb's waiting for me I'll see you tomorrow" I say "Ya I'll see you then" he says and I start to walk to the car "Oh and Liz" he says and I turn around "Ya?" I reply "You looked really cute tonight" he says winking at me and starts to walk to a car that I presume is his, I can't help it when my cheeks redden I go to the car and climb in still blushing.

I turn to Caleb and decide I might as well ask him now "Why didn't you talk at all during and after the movie that's not like you at all" I say "It was nothing I was just thinking" he says and smiles I don't know if it was genuine or not but I dropped it "So where at we gonna go to eat" I say pulling my seatbelt over me as Caleb starts the engine "I was thinking pizza?" He says "Yesss" I say and he laughs a little before driving to the pizza place.

When we get there we go to a table in the corner and I order a plain margerrita and he orders a Hawaiian we talk and laugh untill our food comes. Even though I ate tons of food at the movie I managed to finish my large pizza. I can be a pig when I want to. We talk and laugh untill we pay (Caleb wanted to pay but I insisted we split the bill) and then we leave. "That was so much fun" I say as we walk and I realise that its actually quite late "Wow I didn't even realise how late it is" I say to Caleb "Me neither" he says we get into his car and we turn on the radio and it blares through the speakers.

He stops the car and I only then realise that we are not by my house were by a beach. We walk along the beach talking before we sit down and just enjoy the view. Caleb takes off his shirt and runs and dives into the water splashing me "Caleb!?" I scream "The water is so cold! " I yell at him and then I see his lips turn into a smirk as he starts to walk towards me he smirks micheveously and comes over to me and before I could protest throws me over his shoulders I watch him walk to the direction of the sea I pound my fists on his back begging him but it's no help "Hold your breath" he tells me and then jumps into the water. I squeal as the icy water hits my skin, Caleb releases me from his grip and I immediately swim for the shore, just as I am about to escape the icy waters Caleb puts his arms around my waist and pulls me back into the water, I wriggle in his grip and manage to get out of his grip I then swim to shore laughing I actually get out this time and I shiver as the cold air hits my skin, Caleb comes out the water not long after me and pulls me to his car, he gets something from the trunk and I smile gladly as I realise that its towels, he smiles at me handing me the towel I return it and wrap the towel tightly around my body. After sitting on the beach for a while we go to the car and he drives me to my house.

Caleb's P.O.V

I park outside her house and she turns to me "Thanks Caleb, I had fun" she says smiling one of those smiles that has my stomach doing backflips and at that precise moment all I wanted to do was kiss her but I knew I couldn't and that hurt. "I had fun to" I say, she gives me a quick hug before climbing out my car and walking into her house. Oh Elizabeth if only you knew...

******************************

Hey guys

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I just wanted to say thank you soooooo much for 435 reads that is much more than I ever expected and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

Also which team are you

Team Caleb

Or

Team Adrian

Let me know.

Thanks bye

-Jenna xxx