Shocking Shout Out

You and Nagisa approached the assembly which was nearly over. You raced ahead of Nagisa and teased him playfully, sticking your tongue out every so often. Nagisa would smirk at you and try harder to catch up to you, which he did eventually.

You both stopped running when you were in front of the opened doors of the meeting room. Huffing and puffing you waited for Nagisa to catch up to you. The sound of students cheering roared out of the room causing you to snap your head up to look through the opened doors.

"I . . finally caught up to . . . you (Y/N)," Nagisa said through pants as he rested his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath like you. You smiled at him and patted his back a little roughly, but playfully.

"Yeah you slow poke!" You laughed as you regained your composer and shoved your hands into the jacket you wore. Nagisa stared up at you for a while but then looked away when you turned to him. You giggled softly and ruffled his blue hair.

"C'mon lets go head on inside," you chirped as you grabbed his wrist and pulled him alongside you. Nagisa looked a little worried because of that, he was afraid the 3-A students would thing something bad about you.

As you dragged Nagisa into the huge room everyone quickly turned their attention to the two of you, as the room became silent. You stiffened and so did Nagisa as you heard all the 3-A students scoff at you with glares shooting out of their eyes.

Your voice caught in your throat so you couldn't talk and your nerves took over your body, causing you to shake nervously. Nagisa noticed how nervous and awkward you were so he decided to speak first.

"Uh urm . . . Sorry we're late. . we got stalled on the way here," he explained with an awkward smile as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. His other hand was still held by yours, but you seemed to be too nervous to even notice.

"Look at those two, their holding hands like their a couple"

"But isn't she in our class? So why would she be dating one of THEM?"

You heard them all whisper and chatter all about how your a 3-A student and Nagisa's a 3-E. Releasing Nagisa's hand you clenched your fists and glared at all the 3-A students angrily.

"Will you all just shut up! I know I'm new here and don't know all the usual stuff you guys do. . . so please continue with the assembly," you exclaimed as your bangs covered your eyes. Nagisa gave you a worried glance as you turned and walked over to the lined up 3-A students.

As you approached the students, the top student continued to talk about school things and how some certain things are very important.

"And remember class 3-E, we don't like slackers so you all won't be able to attend this upcoming dance or party. You'll all just continue to study your subjects. . . But it's not like anything ever gets through your thick sculls," the top student laughed as everyone began to join in the laughter and point at the 3-E students, everyone except for you.

Your clenched your teeth and shot your head up to the top student.

"Hey! Mr.TwoBuckTeeth! Why don't you quite making fun of the class 3-E students! They may have bad grades and attitudes than any other students here, but at least they have some manners and loyalty!" You yelled loudly for everyone to hear.

Everyone, including the 3-E student, gasped and stared at you wide eyed. You flinched at all the sudden attention but kept your strong composure, with your chin lifted high into the air.

"What did she just say?!?"

"That little b**** will go straight to 3-E after this little shout out of hers"

"Who does she think she is? Defending the 3-E students like that tch"

People murmured as they glared harshly at you, stares stabbing at you from all directions. You began to shake and grow nervous by the second as everyone turned against you. . . Everyone except 3-E.

"Heheh she sure did get you good Mr.TwoBuckTeeth. But you should take her words for it, because she is right. We may have bad grades and attitudes but at least we have some things that you all don't. Loyalty and manners," chuckled Karma from the other side of the room.

You stiffened and turned your head to Karma with widened eyes. He smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up. Nagisa appeared next to Karma and smile brightly at you.

"Uh-Uh. . . Urm. . Well then. . Before we continue with the assembly I'd like to announce that (L/N)-San has to have a little talk with our principle after school today," the top student stated as he glared at you.

You shuffled your feet a little nervously and nodded.

As the assembly finally ended you raced out of the room and then slowly began to walk back to your classroom, when a hand tapped your shoulder. You spun around to see Karma with his hand shoved into his pockets, and Nagisa with a bright smile still plastered to his face.

"That was pretty brave of you (Y/N)-chan!" Nagisa cheered happily as he playfully punched your shoulder. You laughed a little awkwardly and sighed as you rubbed your arm that's Nagisa had punched.

He then shot you a worried look and a frown.

"Yeah that was pretty. . . interesting (Y/N)," Karma chuckled as he smirked at you. A forced smile quickly spread across your face as you gave them both a friendly hug around their necks.

"Thanks guys. . . But I'm pretty sure I'm going to get suspended now," you murmured the last part into their ears. Karma and Nagisa chuckled and patted your back at the same time.

"Hey That's a good thing! Now you'll get to join us in 3-E!" Nagisa chirped happily as you released them both from the hug. You smiled a real smile this time and gave them a thumbs up.

"Welp I should head off to my classroom now and you guys should too. You sure do have a mountain to climb," you giggled as you gave a small wave goodbye. Karma chuckled and wrapped an arm around you, in a side hug.

"Yeah, strong words for a person who's going to have to face that so called "mountain" soon," he chuckled as he ruffled your hair. You giggled which caused a weird sensation to hurt Nagisa on the inside.

When Karma pulled his arm away from you, Nagisa gave you a hug and nuzzled his face slightly into your shoulder.

"Thank you again for standing up for us like that. No one had ever done that for us before so I-we really appreciate it," he smiled as he pulled away from you.

"No problem Nagisa! I'll stand up for 3-E any time!" You cheered with a small jump. Nagisa and Karma couldn't help but laugh at you.

"Anyways, cya guys soon!" You exclaimed as you raced away towards your classroom.

'I can't wait to see what will happen after school tomorrow' you thought with a smile.