Revenge

You woke up and yawned as you stretched. You spotted Nagisa sleepily resting his head on your hospital bed. You smiled and patted his head attempting to wake him up.

Nagisa stirred a little and then mumbled when he woke up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Eh? Your awake already?"

You nodded your head as he sat up and stretched his arms out. There was a sudden knock on the door which made both you and Nagisa jump a little.

"Yes?" You called as you turned your attention to the door.

The door swung open and a doctor in a white coat walked in with a smile across his face.

"Hello miss (L/N). You are now healthy enough to leave the hospital with your boyfriend," the doctor stated with a smile.

You blushed and smiled with your eyes closed. "Thanks."

You stared down into your shirt and stared at the bandages around your chest. Nagisa turned to you and smiled.

"Ready to go? Everyone is waiting for you," He stated as he grabbed your hand in his.

You blushed and nodded your head as you stood up slowly, with the help of Nagisa. He wrapped an arm around you and helped you get off the bed.

"I-I'm okay," you stated as you turned to Nagisa and smiled.

Nagisa smiled back as the doctor took out some forms and walked over to the two of you.

"Just fill these out and your good to go," he stated with a smile.

You nodded as you grabbed the forms and the pen the doctor held out to you. You signed all the blank spaces and then handed it back to the doctor.

Outside the window you saw Karma waiting in a bench. You took a few gently steps with the aid of Nagisa and then got the hang of it.

"Thanks for the help," you thanked as you passed the doctor and left the room.

Nagisa followed you and helped you whenever you stumbled.

You both made your way outside and was greeted by Karma.

"Hey, feeling better?" He asked with a small smile.

You nodded your head as you smiled back at Karma. Nagisa gave Karma a fake smile as he remembered their conversation.

"C'mon everyone is waiting for you," Karma stated as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

Nagisa slightly glared at Karma as Karma began to walk back to the school.

Nagisa caught up with you two and then smiled. "So who's waiting for us?"

"Hmm, well almost everyone,"Karma stated as you remained quiet and looked around outside. You didn't really think much about his arm being around your shoulder, it seemed normal to you.

"Um, could you not wrap your arm around (Y/N) like that? It seems as if your dating her instead of me," Nagisa then stated as he turned to Karma.

Karma stared at Nagisa and then at you. You looked down as he removed his arm from around you.

"S-So what have you been doing while I was gone?" You asked trying to pick up the mood.

"Well mostly study for Koro-Sensei's tests and stuff," Karma stated.

Nagisa stayed quiet.

Karma had lied, he actually had been worried so much about you that he hadn't studied or done anything at all but sit and wait for you to get better.

They all approached the classroom which spread a smile across your face. Along the gate was a sign that read. "Welcome back (Y/N)"

You raced over to it and stumbled a bit. But you managed to get to the sign.
Karma and Nagisa raced after you and smiled when they saw your expression.

"That was so nice!" You exclaimed with a smile. You then raced past the gates and raced to the classroom.

Once you got there you were breathing heavily and looking around the classroom.

But to your surprise they were all gone. The desks were all empty, and the black board was blank.

Karma and Nagisa caught up with you and walked into the classroom.

"Looks like everyone left," Karma stated.

You walked in and looked around. There was still the broken window that was made when Koro-Sensei flew threw it.

You walked up to it and stared out of it.

"Where'd they go?" You asked as you turned to Nagisa and Karma.

"Well, after the incident at bring your father to school night, parents have been keeping their kids at home," Nagisa stated as he sighed.

"But. . . Why?" You questioned as you turned to them.

Karma looked down. "Because your father is still out there and is looking for you."

Nagisa turned to Karma. "How would you know?"

"Because he told me," Karma stated as the door to the classroom closed and he punched Nagisa in the stomach.

"Nagisa!" You screamed. Karma through him against the wall and knees him in the stomach.

Suddenly there was a crash and your father was there. He turned to you and smirked. "I'm back."

You widened your eyes and turned to Karma. "What the hell is wrong with you!" You screamed.

"I-I teamed up with your father. . He said that if I helped him I would be able to make you mine," Karma stated as he walked over to you.

You backed away and turned your head to the side as you looked at Nagisa who was on the floor. Karma leaned against you as you pressed to the wall. He moved his lips to your ear.

"You will be mine now," he whispered.

You shoved him backwards quickly and attempted to run, but the door of the classroom wouldn't open.

Karma grabbed your wrist roughly and pulled you over to your father.

Your father grabbed your face and turned your head to him.

"My revenge had just begun," he laughed as tentacles appeared out of his hair. .

TBC