Mistakes

Your eyes widened when your father's gun went off in the room. You turned your head rapidly to look at Nagisa, hoping that he didn't get hit by the bullet.

But thank goodness it wasn't him. . . . But then you realized that it was even worse than Nagisa. . .

It was his father. . .

You stared at the fresh bullet wound in his chest as he fell to his knees, revealing a shocker and scared Nagisa behind him.

Nagisa stated bewildered at his dying father and then quickly rushed to his aid.

"See what happens to people who get in the way of things?" Your father murmured in your ear, causing you to tense up.

You gripped the Anti-Sensei knife in your hand and gritted your teeth as you heard the sad tone in Nagisa's voice as he talked to his dad.

"D-Dad?"

"N-Nagisa. . . I-I can't b-believe I'm leaving. . . You this early," Nagisa's father softly chuckled.

Nagisa quickly began to put some pressure on the wound, hoping that the bleeding would stop eventually, but sadly it was already too late, he had lost a lot of blood.

Tears filled Nagisa's eyes as he shook his head. "No, your not leaving me."

His father then smiled up at him and weakly nodded his head.

"Ugh, all this sappy stuff is starting to bore me," your father yawned as he walked over to Nagisa and his father.

"Leave them alone!" You exclaimed as you flung Anti-Sensei knife at your father out of rage.

Your father was hit in the head with the object, causing him to turn to you with anger in his eyes.He stomped over to you angrily and gripped your throat in his hands roughly.

Nagisa then couldn't take all of this anymore, he charged at your father and tackled him to the floor harshly as he rapidly punched him in the face. You snapped out of your quick daze and raced over to Nagisa's father, who lay motionless on the floor.

"Sir are you alright?" you asked as you began to softly shake Nagisa's dad.

However, he didn't move at all which made you grow worried. You pressed your finger to his wrist and felt no pulse. . . . suddenly you heard more gunshots go off behind you which made you turn around with widened eyes.

Nagisa was on your father's shoulders trying to grab his gun away from him, as your father tried to shoot Nagisa. You squeezed your eyes shut as you rushed towards your father while screaming crazily.

You fought with your father, hoping that none of his shots would hit Nagisa. You didn't really care if you were shot so you fought with all your might.

Your father roughly threw you aside with one arm and flipped Nagisa off of his shoulders, slamming him against the ground. Everyone in the room gasped in fear as they watched your father point the gun down at Nagisa's head.

"Goodbye you little brat," Your father murmured as he pressed his finger against the trigger, pulling it slowly.

You clicked your tongue as you swore inside your mind. You raced over to the scene and jumped in front of Nagisa with bravery in your eyes. Nagisa's eyes widened as the trigger made a click and a bullet swiftly flew through your stomach.

You gagged as blood filled your throat and your body hit the floor. "(Y/N)!!"

Your father stared at you pitifully and then turned to the class and their parents. "See why love is so useless? This is the reason why I faked my death and ditched (Y/N) and her mother."

Karma glared at your father and then pulled away from his father racing over to your side. "(Y/N), you need quick medical attention!"

You rolled your eyes as you spat up some more blood from your throat. Karma hugged you to his chest and tried to put some pressure on your wound to make the bleeding stop.

Nagisa stood next to you and Karma with fear and shock in his eyes. He couldn't believe that you chose his life over yours.

"Nagisa! Help me!" Karma yelled as he clenched his teeth and gave you a worried glance.

Nagisa snapped out of his trance and raced over to you, tears filling his eyes.

"H-Hey, (Y/N)," He stated as he stared down at you, tears falling onto your cheeks.

You chuckled and wiped the tears off his cheeks weakly. "Don't cry."

Nagisa sniffed and tried hard to stop his crying, but he couldn't. You coughed some more as Karma pressed his eyebrows together and began to chew on his nails.

You widened your eyes as you watched your father sneak up behind Karma, with his gun. You wanted to scream and warn Karma, but you had lost your voice.

Karma's father noticed this and tried to rush and save his son, but the crowd of people was too large.

Your father held the gun and got ready to slam it into Karma's head.

"I can't let anyone die on my watch!" Koro-Sensei then exclaimed as he turned a black color with veins popping out of his head.

The crew of men grew scared of Koro-Sensei and began to loosen their grip on his tentacles. Koro-Sensei quickly zoomed across the room towards your father.

You began to feel a little better now that you knew that everyone was going to be safe. Then again, you were in a bad position. Your bullet hole wasn't too bad and it was beginning to feel less painful.

Koro-Sensei wrapped a tentacle around the gun and took it away from your father as he grabbed him and flew out the window.

But what really surprised everyone, was that during the time, your father had grabbed a hold of your ankle. . .dragging you along with him and Koro-Sensei. . . .and they were all heading for the cliff.

Your eyes widened as everyone's did as well. You crashed through the window, pieces of shards cutting you here and there. You were then dragged through the air, leaves smacking you in the face every once in a while.

"If I'm going to die, your going to have to die with me!" He laughed evilly as Koro-Sensei through your dad off the cliff. (A/N: Sorry if that seems a little too harsh for Koro-Sensei ^w^;)

You widened your eyes as your father dragged you down with him, at the same time Nagisa had just approached and quickly held his hand out towards you.

You hesitantly flung one of your arms out, tears streaming down your cheeks. Nagisa was also crying as your hands grew closer and closer. But then suddenly you were pulled down faster by the weight of your father. . .

Your hands passed by each other in slow motion, missing by a centimeter.

TBC