Death

-A/N-
Nehehe sorry sorry but the name of the chapter gives away a lot already XD!!
~~~~~
Nagisa quickly looked to the pill container that was held in one of your tentacles. He glanced back at Yukio and then to Koro-Sensei, signaling for him to help Yukio out. Karma looked to Nagisa, making a "I wanna help" expression.

Nagisa simply shook his head before he turned to you and glanced to the pill container again before he sprinted off towards you.

You let out a cackle as you narrowed your eyes at him. "Eh~ still trying?~ it's alright with me! You'll end up like that purple haired wimp right there!"

Nagisa sighed before he got out an anti-Sensei knife and sliced off your tentacle that held the pill container. You cried out in slight pain as your tentacle hit the ground.

You clicked your tongue and was about to snatch the pill container from the slice off tentacle but Nagisa had already gotten to it.

"(Y/N)! This is Nagisa! I'm sorry if this hurts you but I'm doing this for your own good!" Nagisa yelled before he opened the pill container and took out a pill.

You gritted your teeth together angrily as you clenched your hands into fists. "Just leave me alone so I can kill the octopus already!!!"

Nagisa shook his head before he popped the pill into his mouth, not swallowing it. He then shook his head as he stopped in front of you and pressed his lips to yours.

Your eyes widened at the feeling you had missed for a long time. Nagisa's soft and warm lips on yours. Your tentacles lifted and readied to attack but they froze in midair while he kissed you and moved the pill into your mouth.

You struggled to move away from him so that you could spit the pill out from your mouth but it almost seemed impossible because Nagisa had his arms around your waist, keeping you trapped in the kiss. You tried to use your tentacles but Koro-Sensei was using his tentacles to hold yours.

You tried your best not to swallow the pill while Nagisa tightened his hug and continued to kiss her. He wasn't going to stop kissing her until she swallowed the pill.

You squirmed around in Nagisa's arms and struggled to get your tentacles free from Koro-Sensei.

"Let... Me ....go!" You muffled out into the kiss while blush faded onto your cheek slightly.

Nagisa simply shook his head and kissed you deeper.

Karma smirked lightly as he watched the two of you and then frowned as he tried to focus less on shipping the two of you and more on saving you and Yukio from either destruction or death.

'We need to hurry up as help Yukio the best we can or else he is going to end up bleeding to death. . I need to stop the bleeding but the wound is pretty but...' Karma thought as he looked to Yukio who was still laying stiffly on the floor.

Karma sighed as he slipped off his blazer and kneeled down next to Yukio before pressing his blazer against his wound in order to try and lessen the amount of blood that oozed out.

Koro-Sensei was beginning to struggle with holding your tentacles but he managed.

Nagisa kissed you a little bit deeper while you kissed back slightly before stopping. You were going to try and break loose from his grasp and Koro-Sensei's tentacles, until suddenly you swallowed the pill.

Nagisa smiled lightly into the kiss as tears pricked his eyes. You stopped struggling, your tentacles dropping to the ground limply.

Nagisa pulled away from the kiss and looked into your eyes as his eyes glossed with tears. "(Y/N)? You alright now??"

You looked around the room before letting out a sigh. "Y-yes."

Koro-Sensei and Karma let out a sigh. Koro-Sensei used his tentacles and tweezers to remove the tentacles out of you.

Your eyes switched over to Yukio, your eye sight slightly blurring with tears. "D-. . . Did I . . "

Nagisa frowned lightly and nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around you to comfort you.

"Yes... You did hurt Yukio but I'm sure he'll be fine... Right Koro-Sensei?" Nagisa said as he looked to Koro-Sensei.

Karma clicked his tongue, his shoulders slumped as he pulled his hands away from Yukio's bleeding wound.

"He isn't..... He's dead," he muttered out.

Koro-Sensei moved a tentacle up to Yukio's neck and sighed. "It's true. . ."

You trembled and hugged Nagisa tightly, tears streaming down your cheeks. "I-I murdered him.. I-I'm a killer."

Nagisa shook his head as he rubbed your back softly. "It wasn't your fault..," he whispered into your ear while you sobbed into his shoulder.

Karma sighed as he stood up and looked to koro-Sensei. "What should we do now teach?

Koro-Sensei looked down at Yukio and then back up to you, Karma, and Nagisa. "I could always try my best to put him back together ... But it might not work.."

You looked to Koro-Sensei as you sniffled lightly. "Can you please?."

Koro-Sensei nodded his head as he swiftly used his tentacles to gather up some of Yukio's blood that was on the wooden floor of the classroom. He then managed to close up Yukio's wound. When that happened, he charged up his tentacles, electricity zapping from them as he did so, before he pressed his tentacles to Yukio.

You buried your face into the crook of Nagisa's neck as you hoped Yukio would be alright.

After a minute or two you looked at Yukio and then at Koro-Sensei. Koro-Sensei sighed and shook his head. "I tried... But it didn't work.."

You choked back a sob and inhaled a deep breath before moving away from Nagisa's grasp. You walked over to where Yukio laid and bent down next to him.

You let out a sniffle as you placed his head on your lap, tears falling onto his face. "I-I'm so sorry.."

Nagisa walked over next to you and placed a hand onto your shoulder. "(Y/N).... You tried to hurt me ... But .. He saved me..."

Hearing this only made you cry even harder, knowing that not only did you kill someone innocent but that you almost even injured your boyfriend.

You stopped crying and wiped your tears away with your sleeve. "We need to let his parents know... What happened to him."

Koro-Sensei nodded his head. "Alright... But in the school records.. He doesn't have any information on either of his parents.."

Karma clicked his tongue at hearing this as he crossed his arms across his chest and leaned his back against the wall.

You let out a sigh, moving Yukio's head off of your lap before standing up. "Th-Then we should bury him here.."

Koro-Sensei at first didn't think that would be a good idea but then couldn't think of anything else to do, so he nodded his head.

He picked up Yukio's limp body and zoomed outside, where he buried Yukio's body and placed a couple of flowers over it.

You walked over to the "grave" and frowned as you went on your knees next to the grave. "I'm sorry..."

...