Apologies

"I-I . . . I'M SORRY NAGISA! I don't want to break up!" You cried as Nagisa's eyes widened. You quickly and immediately engulfed him in a hug, causing Nagisa to fall back and you fall on top of him. But you didn't care about that right now. You were sobbing into Nagisa's shoulder as Nagisa's face turned a bright red.

When you finished sobbing you stared down at Nagisa and then blushed.

"G-Gomen," you stuttered as you got off of Nagisa. You cringed in pain as your sprained ankle touched the ground too hard.

Nagisa quickly sat up and looked at your ankle. When he noticed that it was bruised and sprained he stood up.

"(Y/N) , can you please try to stand without putting too much pressure on your ankle?" Nagisa asked as he looked at you with worried eyes.

You nodded your head as Nagisa held his hand out to you. You gladly grabbed his hand and tried to stand up with one foot.

Pain stung throughout your whole leg causing you to wince. You shook off the pain and straightened yourself out.

Nagisa then picked you up bridal style and held you closely to his chest. The blush on your face burned brighter.

He then began to run back to the school campus, stumbling on a few rocks once in a while.

Karma approached the two of you and widened his eyes. "What happened?"

Nagisa ignored Karma's questioned and continued to run. Karma huffed and raced after the two of you.

You stared up and Nagisa, when he looked down at you you blushed and looked away.

When the three of to approached the nurse's office you looked up at Nagisa once again and frowned. "I'm really sorry for acting so stupid and dense Nagisa."

He looked down at you and smiled. "It's okay, all I'm worried about right now is you and your sprained ankle," he remarked as he turned his gaze back to the approaching nurses office.

You smiled and snuggled up to Nagisa's chest causing him to blush again. Once you had finally made it to the nurses office Nagisa struggled to get the door open, so you helped him out by opening it for him.

Nagisa smiled at you and then walked inside the nurses office. He walked over to a bed and carefully laid you down, trying hard not to touch or move your sprained ankle.

"I'll be right back, don't move," Nagisa said sternly as he turned and left the room. You watched Nagisa leave and then turned your attention to a nearby window.

Outside you watched the birds pass by the window and butterflies flutter to a nearby flower.

'Why have I been acting so rude lately when the world is so peaceful and beautiful?' You thought as you grew sad causing your eyebrows to sink.

"I've been such a rude, jealous girl," You murmured to yourself as you remembered all the things you had done out of jealousy and fought back the forming tears.

Knock Knock

You quickly looked up at the doorway and tried hard not to move your ankle, like Nagisa had ordered.

Karma stood in the doorway, panting and staring at you with worry in his eyes.

"Wh-What h-happened?" He asked through pants and breaths. You lowered your gaze down to the floor and rubbed your arm.

"I- . . . . I was jealous again. . I yelled at Nagisa and . . . .was going to break up with him," You mumbled as you gripped your arm roughly.

"Hey calm down a bit. People have done a lot of things out of jealousy. Take Nagisa as an example, he punched me remember? On maid day," Karma stated as he walked over to the bed you were lying down in and took a seat, trying hard not to move the bed too much.

You pressed your eyebrows together and continued to look down at the floor. Nagisa then entered the room and looked at you and Karma.

"Karma I need you to help me wrap up her sprained ankle," he stated sternly as he tossed Karma a roll of bandages.

Karma nodded in response and began to unroll some bandages while Nagisa walked over and gave you a kiss on the fore head.

"I promise, you'll get better," He murmured as he smiled and sat next to you on the other side of the bed. You smiled and looked up at both Karma and Nagisa.

"Thank you both. . . for caring about me," You said with a smile.

Karma looked at you with a grin and gave you a thumbs up. "No prob. It's what friends do isn't it?"

When Karma began to wrap your ankle with the bandages, pain quickly stung you. You yelled out loudly and gripped the bed sheets.

"(Y/N) you need to calm down and get your mind off the pain while I wrap up your ankle," Karma stated as he gave you a worried look.

You closed your eyes and sighed, trying hard to get your mind off the pain in your ankle. But as Karma began to tie more bandages around your ankle, you screamed loudly in pain.

Nagisa couldn't take seeing you in pain anymore so he thought of a way to calm you down. He leaned into your face and pressed his lips to yours. You calmed down a bit but still felt like screaming, yet your mind was too focused on kissing Nagisa right now.

As you two continued to kiss Karma finished wrapping your sprained ankle.

"There all done," Karma chimed as Nagisa pulled away from you. You smiled at both of them with a light pink face.

"Th-Thanks guys," You stuttered as you smiled. "D-Do you forgive me N-Nagisa?"

Nagisa smiled at you and nodded. "Of course I do."

You smiled and gave Nagisa a hug, but tried hard not to move and hurt your ankle.

~A/N~
Heyo! If anyone wants to rp in my other book plz go check it out ; - ; . I really want to rp with someone. If you don't really feel like it tho it's okay. I'm not forcing you to.