Time in The Hospital

~~A/N~~

Sorry for the slow updates! I've been pretty busy with role plays ^w^;

~~~~~~~~

You made your way over to the hospital with Nagisa supporting your weight with his arm wrapped around you.

"You okay?" He asked as he turned to you and raised an eyebrow.

You nodded your head and smiled weakly at Nagisa. "Yeah I'm fine."

Nagisa slightly frowned but then smiled to make you feel better. You stared down at the ground as you walked towards the entrance of the hospital.

"Don't worry you'll be fine soon," he stated as you both walked inside. You slightly winced in pain as your wound stung you.

You both entered the hospital and was taken to the quickest room for surgery.
The doctors had Nagisa wait outside the room as they stitched up your bullet wound.

Every minute he grew more worried about you, hoping that you were okay.

Once you were finished the doctors allowed Nagisa in. He walked up to your hospital bed and gave you a smile.

"You feeling better?" He asked as he took a seat on the side of your bed.

You nodded your head as you looked up at the ceiling. "I just feel weak."

Nagisa laughed and patted your head causing you to blush and pout.

"Don't worry your feel stronger and stronger as you get better, and I'll make sure to come by everyday and help you do so," he stated as he kissed your cheek.

You smiled at Nagisa and grabbed his hand in yours.

"Thanks," you said, intertwining your fingers with his.

Suddenly you frowned and stared down which made Nagisa a little worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he lowered his eyebrows.

"Um. . . What ever happened to my father? Did they find his body?" You asked.

Nagisa became quiet as he stared down at the floor. He slowly shook his head.

"No, they didn't find the body," he stated.

You groaned and tangled your other hand through your hair.

'Great that means that he'll come back one day' you thought.

"Oh yeah! Is your dad okay?" You asked as you slightly sat up.

Nagisa nodded his head. "Yeah he's doing fine."

You sighed relieved as you laid back down. "Thank god."

"The doctor said that you should get some rest," Nagisa stated as he slightly squeezed your hand.

You nodded your head and yawned a little.

"Oh, and thank you for saving me. It was a brave thing of you to do," he said, pecking your lips.

You blushed and smiled shyly. "N-No problem. Anyways it was my fault. . since he was my father."

"It's not your fault. It's your father's," he stated. "Wait it's not that I'm accusing your father or trying to offend you in anyway," he suddenly said a little flustered.

You giggled and smiled. "Don't worry your not offending me."

Nagisa sighed. "Thank goodness."

You then yawned and rubbed your eyes sleepily.

"Well you seem tired so I'll leave you to sleep," Nagisa said as he released your hand and stood up.

You grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.

"Can you stay with me?" You asked.

Nagisa nodded his head as he walked back over to you and sat down next to you.

"Sleep well," he cooed.

You then drifted off to sleep. . .

~Nagisa POV~
I smiled at (Y/N) as she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful and pretty as she slept.

Suddenly a knock on the door startled me. "C-Come in."

The door opened and Karma walked in.

"Hey," he greeted as he walked over to me and took a seat in a chair in the room.

"Hi," I greeted back as I held (Y/N)'s hand in mine.

"She okay?" Karma asked as he stated at (Y/N).

I nodded my head. "Yeah, she seems okay. But she says she feels weak."

He just hummed and continued to stare at her.

'Why does he keep staring at her like that? He seems really worried. I mean everyone would be but. . . He seems as worried as I am, and that's more than everyone else' I thought.

"Etto, Karma? Can I ask you something?" I asked as I looked at him.

Karma looked back at me and nodded his head. "Yeah."

I looked down at the floor and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Do you . . . Have feelings for (Y/N)?" I asked as our eyes met.

Karma remained silent for a while as he  slouched a little in his seat, his arms dangling on the arm rests.

"What if I do?" He muttered as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"I do have feelings for her, but she seems happy to be with you so why try to get someone to love you back when that someone already has someone else to love," he stated.

I stared at Karma for a while. "She really likes you y'know. . .Your like her closest friend. . .I even used to be jealous about how close you two were."

Karma smiled and looked at the ground. "Take good care of her okay."

I nodded my head and smiled. "Of course I will."

He then smiled as he stood up and walked over to the side of (Y/N)'s hospital bed.

He bent down and pecked her forehead before leaving the room with his hands in his pockets.

I stared at the door for a while. 'I hope he finds someone soon'

I then turned my attention to (Y/N) again.

"Don't worry, next time we're in trouble, I'll protect you like you did to me," I stated . .