Protecting Koro-Sensei

"Okay everyone lets go help Koro-Sensei!" You said as you raced into the forest. Everyone nodded their heads as you raced after you.

You raced towards the forest, dodging roots, boulders, and other obstacles that got in your way. Everyone followed close behind you before spreading out to their spots.

A smile spread on your face but then quickly disappeared when you spotted your father and Koro-Sensei.

Your father was almost defeating Koro-Sensei to your surprise.

'How is he defeating him?' You thought as you stared at your father's crazed smile.

Your father was slashing at Koro-Sensei and was landing multiple hits on his tentacles.

You became lost in thought until Nagisa snapped you out of your thought by placing a hand on your shoulder.

You flinched a bit but then turned to Nagisa.

"Everything will be okay (Y/N)," he said as he pecked your cheek.

You slightly blushed and nodded as you looked around at everyone. They were all ready, giving you thumbs up as a signal that they were ready.

You grinned a bit as you slipped out an anti-Sensei gun, pointing it at your father. You knew it wouldn't hurt a lot but it would still distract him.

The others waited, since your first shot was the signal for them to attack as well.

Your narrowed your eyes at your father as your finger pulled the trigger.

The BB launched towards your father and managed to hit him on the forehead.

You snickered a little bit as your father slightly yelped and placed a hand on his forehead.

'Seriously? That doesn't hurt that bad' you thought.

Your father then spotted you and Nagisa. He glared at the two of you while Koro-Sensei managed to get away to a safe distance.

"What do you think you're doing?! You were supposed to keep 3-E distracted so I could assassinate the alien!" Your father yelled angrily at you.

You laughed at his last sentence and then looked at him with darkened eyes.

"Sorry but, so you could assassinate him? Thats what you think. But that will never happen because we will be the ones to assassinate Koro-Sensei," you said as you looked at everyone in your class.

Your father growled and began to race towards you and Nagisa in an angry fit.

Karma quickly swung on a branch and kicked your father roughly, causing him to jerk harshly to the left.

"Haha someone needs anger management," Karma laughed as he landed on the ground with a smirk.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" Your father hissed at Karma.

"Hmm?~ That's for us to know and for you to find out," Karma stated as he ran over to you and Nagisa.

Nagisa smiled and high fived Karma.

"C'mon I'm not playing any games! Why are you protecting it?!" Your father exclaimed as he pointed at Koro-Sensei.

"Sorry but did you just say it? Sorry but "it" is used to describe a thing or animal. And Koro-Sensei isn't a thing or just any creature! He is our Sensei!" You exclaimed as you pumped a fist into the air.