Bring your Father to school Night? (Part two)

||6:30pm||

You walked back and forth in your bedroom, trying to decide whether you should go to bring your father to school night or not.

'Should I or should go?' You thought repeatedly in your mind.

There came a knock on your door which snapped you out of your thoughts and back into reality.

"Y-Yeah come in," you said a little flustered.

The door opened and your mother walked in with a worried expression on her face. She closed the door behind her as you rubbed one of your arms while thinking again.

Your mother then walked over to you and grabbed your hands in hers, causing you to look up at her. "Sweetie has something been bothering you?"

You didn't want to answer you mom, but you decided to anyways.

"W-Well tonight at 7pm is bring your father to school night. . . But dad is . . . ," you stated but then suddenly stopped as memories flooded through your mind.

Your mom wrapped an arm over your shoulders and softly rubbed one of your shoulders. "It's okay. . . Your father was strong till the very end."

Tears began to well up in your eyes but your quickly fought them. You wiped the tears away with your sleeve and then turned to your mom.

"I-I've decided to go," you told her as you forced a smile on your face.

Your mom smiled and nodded. "That's my girl. Now go and have fun with your friends and their dads."

Your mom then released you and headed out the door. Once she was out of the room tears streamed down your face.

'Stop it! There's no time for crying and acting lies a baby (Y/N)! You need to focus on getting ready!' You thought as you fiercely wiped the tears off your cheeks.

You then walked over to your wardrobe and opened it to find the perfect outfit.

Once you had selected an outfit, you changed into it and took a seat down on your bed.

You turned your head to look at the clock on one of your dressers and saw that it read "6:49pm".

You groaned and fell back into your bed, staring up at the ceiling.

While blowing a loose strand of hair out of your face, your phone started to ring. You stretched your arm out and grabbed it off the sheets of the bed, answering it with one quick swipe.

"Hello?" You asked as you moved the phone up to your ear.

"Hey (Y/N)! When are you getting here? It's already begun," Nagisa stated through the phone.

Your eyes widened as you sat up and turned to your clock once again. "7:15pm"

'Ehhh?! That's impossible! It just read 6:49!' You thought shocked.

"U-uh I'll be their soon! My eyes played a trick on me," you stated through the phone as you struggled to slip your shoes on.

"Okay well cya soon!" Nagisa then said through the phone, hanging up.

You shoved your phone into your pocket quickly and grabbed your assassination bag which laid on your dresser.

then you were on your way to the school.. .

||time skip||