The Chase

~WARNING!!!!- LOADS OF DRAMA COMING UP!!!!!!!!!~

You stared at Nagisa with a shocked expression on your face. Nagisa kept his head down and his bags covering his eyes.

"I love you of course!" You exclaimed as you tried to blink away the tears appearing in the corners of your eyes. Nagisa quickly looked up and noticed that you were now crying.

"H-Hey, please don't cry. I was just making sure that you weren't cheating on me or anything," Nagisa stated as he pulled your head onto his shouder and stroked your head softly.

You quickly slapped his hand away and removed your head from his shoulder.

"Oh, so you don't trust me enough? You think I'm a bad person who would cheat on every boy I meet? Well I'm not! Why would you even think about that Nagisa? If you did and you do think I'm a bad person. . . THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME AND GO TO STUPID KAYANO!!!" You yelled as venom dripped from every word you said.

"I'm sure she'd be a perfect match for you then a bad person like me," You cried as you quickly jumped out of the bench of the lunch table and raced away.

"(Y/N) Wait!" Nagisa yelled as he stood up and ran after you.

As you ran you cried, furiously wiping your tears away.

'baka........Baka........BAKA!!' You thought angrily in your mind as you ran for the forest. When you were almost to the forest Karma appeared out of no where and waved at you.

"Yo, how did the talk with Nagisa g-" Before he could finish his sentence you ran passed him and into the forest.

But as you passed, Karma caught glimpse of the tears streaming down your face.

"What's going on?" Karma asked himself as he raced after you.

You shoved branches out of your way and jumped over boulders.

'BBBAAAKKKKAAAA!!!!' You thought angrily in your mind.

Your eyes widened when you accidentally tripped on a tree root. You flew forward and slammed onto the ground, scraping your knees.

"Why does this always happen to me?" You asked yourself as you stood up and dusted yourself off. You looked around at your surroundings and spotted Karma running straight for you.

"Leave me alone Karma!" You yelled as you spun and blindly ran with bloodied knees.

"(Y/N)! Stop! Your going to get hurt out here!" He yelled back as he ran faster.

You struggled to run faster and ended up getting tackled by Karma. You glared at Karma and wiped the tears out of your eyes.

"Karma! Get off!" You yelled as you slapped him across the face. Karma's eyes widened as you struggled to get him off.

"(Y/N)!" Nagisa yelled as he approached you and Karma. He jumped over a bush and ran over to you.

Karma quickly got off of you and grabbed your hand, trying to help you stand up. But you quickly ripped your hand free from his grasp and glared at him.

"I don't want to talk to neither of you right now," You mumbled as you stared down at the floor, your bangs covering your eyes.

Nagisa lifted your chin up and smiled at you. "That's okay. I'll give you some time to calm down and then come back and speak to us when your ready to."

You turned your head away from Nagisa and clenched your teeth. "Okay."

Nagisa gave you a worried and sad look as he spun on his heel and walked away. Karma stood a few feet away from you with his hand pressed to the cheek you had slapped.

"I-I'm s-sorry," You muttered as you gripped the hem of your skirt. Karma gave you a worried look and then sighed.

"I-It's okay. . . it's not like it hurt," he chuckled as he removed his hand from his cheek.

You quickly looked up at him and glared. "I'm not in the mood for one of your torments right now."

Karma immediately stopped laughing and spun around on his heel, taking his leave as well.

You sighed and put your face into the palms of your hands, crying.

'Why am I acting like this? I feel like I'm acting too mean. . . am I? Maybe I've been a little too harsh' You thought to yourself as you slowly began to stop crying.

"Nagisa. . .NAGISA WAIT!!!" You screamed as you raced in the direction Nagisa and Karma went.

'I never apologized to Nagisa! I need to before-' You slowed your pace as you exited the forest.

Your eyes widened as you spotted Nagisa laughing and talking to Kayano. Your heart cracked slightly.

"N-Nagisa?" You stuttered out quietly to yourself as you fell to your knees, you didn't care if they were already injured.

You watched as Nagisa smiled and hugged Kayano.

Your breath hitched in your throat and tears began to choke you.

'Okay that's it! He told me that he would give me time to calm down and what does he do? He goes to Kayano to cheer him up! Well you know what! I'm done!' You thought as you clenched your fists and gritted your teeth.

"NAGISA!!! I-I-I . . . HATE YOU! I'm breaking up with you!" You screamed as you weakly stood up and ran away.

Nagisa turned to see you running away again.

"Oh no! (Y/N) wait!" Nagisa yelled as he chased after you.

You tripped and fell once again. . . you couldn't run anymore.. . your ankle was now sprained.

You cried and sobbed hard.

Nagisa approached you slowly. "(Y/N)."

He bent down by your side and placed a hand on top of your head.

"Please don't break up with me. . . I know I've been a little bit of a jerk but. please," He begged as he grabbed your hand.

You looked up at him with teary eyes and sighed.

"I-. . . "

CLIFFHANGER!!!! MWAHAHA! XD