Date <3 (Part 1)

You woke up and your eyes widened when you saw everyone in class E staring at you. You quickly sat up and was about to ask them what they were staring at when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you back onto the bed.

Mumbling was heard in your ear which caused your face to hear up.

"Taking it to the next level, I see~" Maehara chuckled as he winked at you.

Your face changed into a bright red. "No just shut up Maehara! I was scared of thunder so he stayed with me!"

Maehara put his hands up in defense. "What ever your say."

You rolled your eyes and then turned your attention back to sleeping Nagisa.

"Nagi-Senpai~" you cooed, trying to wake him up from his slumber without yelling.

When Nagisa didn't wake up and continued to cling onto you the 3-E student began to laugh.

"Sh-Shut up!" You growled.

"Well you two have fun now. C'mon guys we should go study, and give them some alone time," Karma stated as he shoved his hands into his pockets and strode out the door.

'Thank you Karma!-wait! Did he just!. . . Ugh never mind' you thought with a sigh.

Nagisa began to move around which made you freeze and stifle your breath.

You moved your hand through his blue hair as blush was plastered onto your face. You began to play around with his blue hair when his eyes fluttered open.

His eyes quickly met yours causing you to blush a brighter red as he pulled your hand back. "O-Ohayo!" You chirped as you rubbed the back of your neck shyly.

Nagisa smiled at you. "Ohayo!"

He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes with a small yawn.

Nagisa then turned to you and blushed. "I didn't kick you in my sleep did I?"

You snapped back to reality and put your hands up. "No not at all!"

Nagisa smiled and sweatdropped. "Thank god, I thought I did."

You smiled as Nagisa wrapped you in a warm hug, you hugged back and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Is your ankle feeling better?" Nagisa asked as he pointed at your ankle.

"Hmm. . . I think. . . But I don't really feel a cast anymore," you stated as you pushed the blankets of of your ankle, revealing you ankle without a cast on.

"Gah! There's no cast! Where'd it go?" You exclaimed as you searched around frantically.

Koro-Sensei then entered the room and smiled when he saw the couple laying on the bed together.

"Koro-Sensei what happened to the cast on my ankle?" You asked as you were worried that it would become worse.

"Oh well I took it off because your ankle is surprisingly better now," Koro-Sensei explain as he pointed his tentacle at you ankle.

Your eyes widened as you stared dumbfounded at your ankle. "That's strange!"

"Try walking on it," Koro-Sensei said with a smile. You stared at Koro-Sensei for a while and then just shrugged.

You shifted and was about to get up when Nagisa placed his hand on yours.
"Careful."

You nodded as you placed on foot into the floor, you then took a deep breath and put your other foot down. Once you were standing you raised an eyebrow.

"That's weird! The pain is gone!" You said as you stared at your ankle.

"Wow, that's amazing! And now we can go on our date!" Nagisa chimed as he grabbed your hands in his. You blushed and nodded your head with a smile across your face.

Nagisa quickly hopped off the bed and stood next to you.

"Well then let's go and head over to that garden!" You cheered happily as you raced out of the room. Nagisa chuckled and raced after you, trying hard to catch up with you.

Once the two of you were outside you turned to Nagisa and smiled. "Ready to go?"

He nodded and hummed in response as he grabbed your hand and walked with you towards the public garden. As you both walked alongside each other, you rested your head on Nagisa's shoulder. Blush spread across his face but he quickly brushed it off as he placed his head on top of yours.

"This date will be amazing," he chimed happily as he lifted his head off of your head and wrapped an arm over your shoulders.

You nodded and blushed. "I just really hope that someone *cough* Koro-Sensei won't ruin in."

"Yeah I agree, and Karma," Nagisa said as he sweatdropped.

You nodded in agreement as the two of you approached the public garden. Your eyes widened as colors filled your eyes, sweetness filled your nose.

"This is amazing!" You cheered excitedly as you jumped up. Nagisa chuckled and walked with you through the entrance of the garden.

"Wow! I haven't seen some of these flowers before!" You exclaimed as you gazed at a beautiful sunset colored rose. Nagisa nodded.

"I'm glad you like it here! At first I was going to take you to an amusement park, but then I just decided to take you here because it's peaceful and beautiful," Nagisa stated as he picked up a (f/c) (f/f) and placed it gently in your hair.

You smiled and nearly tackled Nagisa in a hug. "Thank you! This flower is my favorite color!"

"I knew it would be your favorite!" Nagisa cheered to himself which caused you to raise an eyebrow.

"Hehe I knew you would like it because I saw it and it reminded me of you somehow," Nagisa explained a littler flustered.

'Aww, Nagisa is so cute when he's flustered!' You thought as a smile spread across your face.

"That's sweet~," you sang out. Nagisa smiled at you and hugged you back tightly.

You opened your eyes and played around with a few strands of Nagisa's hair, when your eyes met with hazel ones.

"Kayano?" You asked as you narrowed your eyes at her. .
TBC