First Day in Class 3-E (Part 1)

||morning||
You quickly dressed into your school uniform and grabbed a piece of bread, placing it into your mouth as you slipped on your backpack. As you hopped on one foot while slipping your socks on you heard your mother chuckle at you.

"Mum! Stof lafun!(Mom! Stop laughing)!" You muffled out as you slipped on your shoes. Your mother continued to laugh at you while your face grew red because of embarrassment. Your mom finally stopped laughing and sat on the couch, flipping on the TV.

You huffed and pulled the door open with a whoosh.

"See fou afwer swool mum(see you after school mom)!" You muffled out as you gave a wave to your mom. You raced out of the house and ran down the street.

People who passed by you looked at you as it you were crazy. But they weren't the ones who were running late on their second day of school.

As you ran, your feet clattered against the ground from the speed you were running at. You quickly turned a corner and slammed into someone, stumbing over and scraping your knees.

The bandages on your knees skidded off as new scrapes sliced at your skin. You winced at the pain but then sighed as it stopped.

The person behind you quickly hesitated and helped you stand up.

"O-Oh hey Nagisa!" You stuttered as Nagisa blinked a couple of times, tying to process what just happened.

You wobbled a bit, but Nagisa quickly helped steady you. His eyes trailed down your body and stopped on your bloodied knees. The blood dropped down onto the floor and kept gushing out of the fresh wound.

"I-I'm so sorry! This is the second time you've scraped your knees because of me! And now your going to be late again!" Nagisa exclaimed worriedly as he couldn't stop staring at your knees.

You quickly pulled away from Nagisa, stumbling a bit. "No! It's not your fault! I bumped into your too fast and now your going to be late!"

You stared down pitifully at your knees and sighed.

"I always mess things up somehow," you huffed as you gripped your book bag.

Nagisa noticed your stress and quickly patted your head.

"Hey calm down. We won't be late so don't worry," he chirped happily, causing a smile to spread across your face.

"Thanks Nagisa. . . But how are we supposed to run there when my knees are like th-" before you could finish your sentence Nagisa picked you up bridal style.

Your eyes widened and blush crossed your face.

'Wow! He's surprisingly strong!!' You thought as Nagisa began to run with you in his arms.

"E-Ehh?! N-Nagisa?!" You stuttered as your face heated up and changed bright red.

"I-I'm carrying you since you can't run! I don't want you to be late again!" He explained as you both approached the school.

Nagisa slowed down and panted as he walked towards the school gate.

At the gate was Karma, who was leaning agains a nearby wall. He smirked as Nagisa approached him with you in his arms.

"Yo, Nagisa! (Y/N)! What are the two of you doing?" Karma asked as Nagisa slightly tightened his grip around you.

"W-Well (Y/N) bumped into me and ended up scraping her knees when she fell. . . So I picked her up and brought her here since she couldn't run and was running late," Nagisa quickly stammered as his face turned bright red.

Karma chuckled and nodded with his hands up.

"Yeah I figured. Jeez calm down. Anyways you can hand her over to me now. I need to guide her to 3-E," he finished a little sternly as he walked closer to you and Nagisa.

Karma softly and gently picked you up out of Nagisa's arms. Your eyes widened as your face was pressed slightly into Karma's chest.

"Wh-What's with people picking me up today?" You stuttered as your face grew slightly pink.

Karma chuckled while Nagisa slightly glared at him.

"Welp see you there Nagisa," Karma chirped as he walked through the gates with you in his arms.

"Uh-Urm. . . You can put me down now Karma," you stated as you moved your face out of Karma's chest, looking up at him.

"Nope, I'm not going to let an injured person walk. Especially if that person is a lady," Karma explained with a smirk.

You huffed and watched as Karma carried you up the hill(mountain).

"So how's 3-E?" You asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"Oh well it's fine. . . but weird considering the fact that our teacher is. . Well you'll see soon," he explained as he looked down at you.

You raised an eyebrow curious.
"Our teachers what?"

"I told you you'll find out soon. . . But you can come to me if you get scared," he stated with a wink. You rolled your eyes as you both approached the door to the classroom.

"Hold on a sec, I need to put you over my shoulder to open the door," Karma slightly murmured as he threw you over his shoulder a little roughly.

"W-Wait Karma!" You exclaimed, but it was too late. Karma opened the door causing the class to quickly turn their attention to you. . . But the thing was that. . .

Your skirt was revealing too much. . .

Your eyes widened as Karma slowly began to get a nose bleed.

"K-K-Karma!!! Put me down!" You screamed as you pounded on his back.

He quickly obeyed you and wiped the blood from his nose, looking away with a pink face.

"G-G-Gomen. . ," he stuttered quietly as you held your skirt down with one of your hands.

"U-Um. . I'm so sorry! This little bastard! Decided to throw me over his shoulder instead of putting me down! B-But I hope we all get along great and you all take good care of me," you exclaimed as you looked around the classroom.

Almost all the boys had red faces with nose bleeds while the girls slightly all glared at you.

You sweatdropped as Karma smirked.

"So they're (f/c). . . Hmmmmm," he whispered into your ear.

You grabbed Karma's face and shoved him away.

"Shut it sadist!" You yelled angrily.

You huffed and searched for a desk, when you noticed that Nagisa also had a nose bleed.

"N-Nagsia!? You too!" You exclaimed as your face grew red.

Nagisa quickly wiped his nose and put his hands up.

"N-No! I'm not a pervert!" He yelled as he blushed furiously.

You were about to say something else when something squishy was placed on your shoulder.

Instinctively you searched for the nearest weapon. . . Apparently the only weapon you could find was a rubber knife Karma had tucked into his sleeve.

Swiftly you grabbed the rubber knife from his sleeve and slashed at the person behind you.

There was a slice and a burst causing your eyes to widen surprised.

. . . In front of you was a 9 or 10 foot tall octopus. . .